Kick Charts

L

Luhweez

I was given a kick chart today because i've had reduced movements, i don't know if everyone else has one but they start at 9am in the morning and end at 9pm at night and if i haven't had 10 movements to take a bath and see if anything happens and if not give them a call. So i've only had 3 movements today, i know its not 9 oclock yet but i was wondering if anyone else has one of these and if they stick to it because i don't want to waste their time if i don't get any more movement and bubs has just been relaxing and having a nap in there!

Well the baby's movements do reduce as you near the end... There are some days where my bubs is pretty quiet. Others where she moves alot.

They dont really bother with counting or charting movements here.

If you've been given and chart then they'll want you to use it and not think you're wasting their time if you only get three movements! Don't worry about calling them. Hope LO has a dance or two before 9pm for you!

They tell you to monitor movements for a reason. I personally would give them a quick call come 9pm if thats all you've had even if its only to go in and check baba over. I know my midwife goes mad if i say some days i have had less than 10 and not called them. XxxX

I would still give them a call and let them know, see what they say. Even if they check you and baby over and everything is fine, Your not wasting their time its what they are there for! Does having a bath make baby move then? my little man never moves when im in the bath!!

How many kicks are you supposed to have at 26 weeks coz i hardly have any? x

How many kicks are you supposed to have at 26 weeks coz i hardly have any? x

Im not sure, but your supposed to beable to count 10 a day from 9am to 9pm and it says on my chart if you feel lots of movements on after the other it's only counted as one movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->