kicking low

Lilly123

Mommy to Zoe & Lily
Reaction score
Hello

I have posted in 2nd trimester as well but I am soon to move over to 3rd tri so thought would post here as well.

My baby has been kicking above my belly button last 3 weeks and now today i have only felt her by my pubic bone.. is this normal... could she be lying across or would she be in breech position if i only felt movement in my pubic bone area... and much lighter than usual.. just looking for reassurance.. being paranoid....

i did count 10 kicks in 30 minutes so at least she is kicking as she should.. its just the place and the change which has got me worried...

tx :hugs:

I have only ever felt kicks low down which leads me to believe the baby is breech right now however there is still a ton of time for the baby to turn and I am already on all fours and bouncing on my excercise ball when I have a spare moment. I am not concerned tho at this point.

10kicks in 30 minutes!?!?!?! My ob said 10 kicks a day and only after 28 wks - such different information...

I am only 21+4 weeks but my baby is constantly changing position,some kicks are really low behind my pubic bone and some are in my ribs on the right hand side.Babies continue to change position for quite a while yet,until they have no more room to move,and only go head down towards the end ready for labour,theres no need to worry about it being breech this early on.

I have only ever felt kicks low down which leads me to believe the baby is breech right now however there is still a ton of time for the baby to turn and I am already on all fours and bouncing on my excercise ball when I have a spare moment. I am not concerned tho at this point.

10kicks in 30 minutes!?!?!?! My ob said 10 kicks a day and only after 28 wks - such different information...

I dont know.. so much different info.. I guess as long as there is movement and regular its a good sign.. but 10 kicks a day sounds good too...:hugs:

I dont know.. so much different info.. I guess as long as there is movement and regular its a good sign.. but 10 kicks a day sounds good too...:hugs:

There are even some dr's that don't do "kick counting" anymore as long as the mama is comfy with what she perceives as "normal" i think it's all good. The only reason I even noticed is I have lazy LO so if I had to count 10 in 30mins I would be phoning up my dr every 30mins. lol

My lil man was breech right upto 30wks
and since hes turned (he is between head down and transverse depending on his moods or fancy that day lol)

i feel most movement high up now or in my sides ..

I had kicks the other night in my lasy area, which lead me to believe
he had flipped around, and today on scan he back to head down..

i was told by doc last week after my scan, where he weas trans with bum under ribs that they can still flip round if they havent engaged even as far up as 37weeks

sooo i wudnt be worried bout you lil one been breech jus yet..

ps iv been told 10 movments in 12 hours xx

I was breech up until about 31 weeks, there's still tons of room in there for you lo to be moving right up until mid way through 3rd tri and after that too! It's good that you're feeling so much movement, so just enjoy it atm and then start to worry when it's not turned by 35/6 weeks! I'm nearly 38 weeks and lo is not engaged yet but went head down by my 35 week mw appt so please don't worry hun!

Just wait until it's using your ribs as a xylophone! That's when the fun really starts!

Baby will still be moving and flipping around so no need to be worrying. Just make sure you are feeling movement every day from 28+wks anyway.

I have only ever felt kicks belly button or lower - turns out my little one has been breech all along!! And still is at 36+6!!

Your little one will eventually find a comfy spot and settle in it - just hope its not with its head at your chest like mine!:flower:

Hey Sweets :hugs:

I've never paid any attention to where mine have kicked - I just think so long as they are kicking they are happy! At this early stage even if she were breech or transverse, there is loooooads of time for her to move. :)

x

Thanks ladies.. feel so much better.. just being a paranoid 1st time mommy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->