Kicking question

alienbabe4321

Mummy to gorgeous Louis
Reaction score
I'm curious to know something.

At the moment I'm feeling little bubbles popping and mini muscle spasms.

What will it feel like later? Does it always feel like this? Can anyone describe what they feel like if they don't?

Also, how do you know if other people will be able to feel the movements?

Early on mine felt a bit like when you get a twitch below your skin. Now it's a proper kick, no mistaking it!

Hubby started feeling it from about 21 weeks.

not sure about what they feel like later, this is my first but as for other people feeling it - my OH was able to feel mine the other day! When I felt the "bubble" sensation I put my own hand down and was able to feel a gentle push against it so i grabbed his hand and told him to keep perfectly still and he was able to feel it too! so when you feel movement try putting your own hand down where you feel it at and you might be able to feel it under your hand.

Well this may sound funny but I feel like the kicks feel like a sudden fart, only not happening in my butt if that makes sense. Its kind of shocking, and feels like a minor burst inside of you (like a fart).
First real kick I felt like somone jabbed me in the belly button only from the inside.

Oh and as for feeling it... when its VERY noticable to you then it is likely to be noticable from the outside.

Is it a gentle transition into other people being able to feel it? (e.g. some kicks being bubbles other kicks being feel-able) Or does it suddenly change to other people being able to feel them all the time?

I still get light kicks and harder kicks. Hubby can feel most of them but there's some that he can't. I guess it depends on what the baby's doing in there!

Well this may sound funny but I feel like the kicks feel like a sudden fart, only not happening in my butt if that makes sense. Its kind of shocking, and feels like a minor burst inside of you (like a fart).
First real kick I felt like somone jabbed me in the belly button only from the inside.

:rofl: :rofl:
My friend told me kick feel like... when you need to fart and you hold it in and it bubbles inside :haha: - best description ever!!! She was soooo right xx

:haha: that made me giggle.

I experience kicks as feeling a bit like when you thump a melon with your finger to tell if it's ripe, only from the inside!

With my first - towards the end (about 34 weeks onwards) the kicks were often and extremely noticeable! You could often see him poking out of me... really quite bizzare... like something out of Alien. As for night time, sleeping wasn't easy when it seemed like he was having a party in there:happydance:

I'm curious to know something.

At the moment I'm feeling little bubbles popping and mini muscle spasms.

What will it feel like later? Does it always feel like this? Can anyone describe what they feel like if they don't?

Also, how do you know if other people will be able to feel the movements?

sounds like tha bay kicking. it feels like trapped wind. hard to explain what proppa thumps are like. there definite hits x

Mine felt like something is moving inside me and it still does hehe. Felt it from 20 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->