Kicks at 14 weeks?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Sherileigh, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Sherileigh

Sherileigh Well-Known Member

I feel like I just had 2 good kicks in my belly? Felt exactly like when I was pregnant with Luka. I've felt movement the last couple of weeks, but no proper kicks. It just seems too early? And I have anterior placenta, thought I was going to feel anything for ages....? :shrug:

2. niks28

niks28 proud mommy of 5 angels

it will definatly b movements u can feel im 15 weeks and have felt everything 4 the last week gud aint it.

3. paigekins

paigekins Proud Mama of Twin Boys

hmm... i don't know because i've never been through this before... but i have read that people having their second, third, etc... baby feel movement much earlier. so it's very possible if you ask me!

4. ahcigar1

ahcigar1 Happy Mother of 1

It is very possible. They say that after your first you feel much sooner cause you know what to look for.

5. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

i felt LO from 14 weeks & he is my first :D

6. giggly_gurl88

giggly_gurl88 Well-Known Member

This is baby numbber 4 for me and I started feeling a little movement from 13 weeks... it is more regular now and it gets harder and harder every week... I get the crap kicked out of me now lol