kicks hurt a bit

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Thats a few times now I got a really big kick and its hurt slightly, down near the bottom. I am wondeing is it a sensitive part thats being kicked as there is nothing on scan showing to be wrong down there. makes me jump to. Baby kicks elsewhere its ok but down the right hand side at bottom its not nice. Please tell me its just a nerve :cry: I am a afriad to know in case there is someting wrong there but i only had my scan last week and thats been kicked a few times there where it hurt.

Not experienced this yet with my kicks, but hope it stops happening to you!..... baby be kind to your mummy.
xx

you should be ok, my baby does this to me too, especially on my pelvis where its making space for her to move. It does hurt soemtimes but nothing to worry about.

I didnt think it was but seen there was so many saying it should not hurt. Its just in one place it does when i am sitting, perhaps i am crushing baby and its taken exception and kicked me harder.

babys daddy is woke up every morning from kicking though, I sleep fine with it, always wakes when i go to the loo then hop into be roll over to him and he gets beaten up to.

also i hate that feeling after i pee and my belly feels like it weighs a ton! like its moved to go down on my bladder after emptyig it. I can only hold a small amount to.

mine does that it feels like its a combination of kicking the cervix almost and the bladder... its very uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->