Kicks low down at 28weeks

anna1986

mummy of 2
Reaction score
Ok i am 28weeks pregnant and all LO kicks are still really low down like along my knickerline! I dont think i have ever felt a kick any higher than about an inch under my belly button! Am now worried that baby is gunna be breech, have got a midwife appt on tues so will spk to her about it then but just wanted some advice about weather i should be worrying yet or not! Thanks in advance

deff do not worry yet hun!

My baby was head down till around 33 week's and then she turned breech, I had at scan at 35 plus week's witch showed a breech baby girl, They then booked me in for a C-Section witch was meant to be Tuesday but I found out the other day that she has turned head down again. Don't worry there is plenty of time for your baby to turn :D

Definitely no need to stress yet. My LO was head down at 28, breech at 30, transverse at 32, ceph oblique at 34 and head down at 37!!! Plenty of time for yours to be pole dancing yet xx

Definitely no need to stress yet. My LO was head down at 28, breech at 30, transverse at 32, ceph oblique at 34 and head down at 37!!! Plenty of time for yours to be pole dancing yet xx

:haha: Sounds like my LO! All over the bloody place xx

i have felt most of my movement down in my pelvic area to so i though my LO was breech but i had a scan last week and turns out she was head down and all the movement i had been feeling down there was from her head and hands. i wouldnt worry. like the other ladies said still got plenty of time :)

Thank you for all your replies will try not to stress just yet! 

Im 30 weeks and my little girl is breech. Its nothing to worry about. They have plenty of time to turn.

Around 28 weeks I had only felt kicks low down but over the last week Ive been feeling kicks and punches higher up...I wouldnt worry hun...baby has plenty of time to change positions My friend's baby was breech couple of weeks before her due date and then Just a few days before her due date he went head down and then just before she gave birth to him he turned again and he came out to welcome the world bum first :)

xxx

Around 28 weeks I had only felt kicks low down but over the last week Ive been feeling kicks and punches higher up...I wouldnt worry hun...baby has plenty of time to change positions My friend's baby was breech couple of weeks before her due date and then Just a few days before her due date he went head down and then just before she gave birth to him he turned again and he came out to welcome the world bum first :)

xxx

Oh my goodness!! I hope this dosen't happen to me now I've had my C-Section cancelled! :haha:

xxx

Oh my goodness!! I hope this dosen't happen to me now I've had my C-Section cancelled! :haha:

I Think they realised he was breech to late... my friend said it wasnt actually to bad giving birth to a breech baby xxx

You're still very early, so don't worry about that.
A lot of the time baby will turn head down before 34-35 weeks.
Some baby's turn during labor.

Your little one still has lots of room to turn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->