Kicks..or punches!!

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
It was our turn tonight... we felt junior for the first time from the outside!!!

Hubby and I were cuddled up on the sofa together (first time we have seen each other for about four days) and I could feel him kicking. Put my and on my belly like usual, not expecting to feel anything and my hand moved!! Grabbed hubby's hand he managed to feel just a little kick!!
IT WAS SO COOL!!!!!

He's still going now!

aww lovely :) I felt my baby kick or punch me for the first time today too - it was so weird feeling it with my hand lol, lovely isn't it - i cried hahaha
xx

aww lovely :) I felt my baby kick or punch me for the first time today too - it was so weird feeling it with my hand lol, lovely isn't it - i cried hahaha
xx

Aww, congrats. I couldn;t stop giggling. Can't wait to feel again. Also lookinf forward toshowing my niece at xmas as she's really excited about her new cousin!

It really is lovely. My husband felt Bean for the first time at 20 weeks..since then it's been a few more times although I still feel more from the inside than out...

Nicola xx

my OH was amazed when he first felt our bubba kick, he got all excited bless him!
now she don't stop and i can see her like rolling around sometimes! ha my belly changes shape so much!

and just had too say awwrrhhhh you call your bump junior too, before we found out what we was having we just called her junior too :)
xx

aww, i have felt flutters fo 2 weeks, then turned into kicks, and at 21weeks my OH felt her kick for the first time., only a little one but he felt her hes over the moon! x

It really is lovely. My husband felt Bean for the first time at 20 weeks..since then it's been a few more times although I still feel more from the inside than out...

Nicola xx

Thats fab Nicola, I ave been the proper kicks fromt he inside for a while, and I wasn;t sure when I put his hand on my belly if he would feel anything or if I was still feeling on the inside... but he did feel it.

I think he was excited by it.... but he;s very like his father in that he is not very emotional over junior! I know he loves junior..but i think part of him is waiting to see him out of mummy! Part of him is really freaked out about having something living inside me!!! he doesn;t touch the bump unless I ask him to!

After feeling so much yesterday, today almost nothing!! I'm not worried cos i know thats how it goes...but .... i want to feel junior again!

My bean is constantly on the move. Wait till you can see it from the outside!! :)

However, the little turkey seems to know whenever daddy is in the room. He stops moving. Poor DH has felt him maybe once. Silly boy.:cloud9:

My bean is constantly on the move. Wait till you can see it from the outside!! :)

However, the little turkey seems to know whenever daddy is in the room. He stops moving. Poor DH has felt him maybe once. Silly boy.:cloud9:

You poor OH...maybe he needs to creep into the room when movement is happening and surprise!?!

Mine is turning into a right little wiggler! Last night I could see rippling movements from the outside and OH saw it too, which was wonderful! He hasn't felt it yet. My OH keeps getting all emotional and watery eyed about the baby, which is lovely, makes me feel all mushy too!

Mine is turning into a right little wiggler! Last night I could see rippling movements from the outside and OH saw it too, which was wonderful! He hasn't felt it yet. My OH keeps getting all emotional and watery eyed about the baby, which is lovely, makes me feel all mushy too!

Your lucky he show's it...mine is so like his father, in that he doesn't show it about Junior.... but I know he is all mushy inside! caught him smiling yesterday when he felt it again in bed (the baby that is!!)

I guess they all show emotions differently, some men don't like to be so open about how they are feeling. Of course your OH is feeling happy, he's going to be a daddy!

aww i cant wait to get feet and handss coming outt!
what does it feel likee??

aww i cant wait to get feet and handss coming outt!
what does it feel likee??

It is amazing, the only way to describe most of the feeling is.. you know when you get wind in your stomach and it kinda spasms? its just like that! weird explaination I know. I remember lots of other women telling it feels like wind and I couldn't understand what they were talking about... now I do!!

I hope you feel it soon.

xx

Hi, I'm so excited for you. :happydance: My OH felt the kicks this week too - we were both really shocked when we could actually see my stomach move last night with one massive kick! :thumbup: I don't tend to feel anything whilst I'm on my feet all day but as soon as i eat and put my feet up it happens again. I understand you want to feel the baby but don't worry about not feeling so much today. :hugs:

Hi, I'm so excited for you. :happydance: My OH felt the kicks this week too - we were both really shocked when we could actually see my stomach move last night with one massive kick! :thumbup: I don't tend to feel anything whilst I'm on my feet all day but as soon as i eat and put my feet up it happens again. I understand you want to feel the baby but don't worry about not feeling so much today. :hugs:

Thanks Lollypod. I am feeling him everyday now. can;t wait to actually see my bely move! My mum was telling me how with me... she would lie in the Bath and watch me wriggle cos I loved the warm water!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->