Kicks to the crotch...really hurt!?

Daisy1986

Reaction score
Anyone else get this!? I read about people getting kicks to the ribs and complaining...I wish! LO woke me up at 3:30 this morning with sharp kicks to my lady parts. Sometimes they're so hard I feel like I need to go and check that I'm not bleeding!?
My discharge has changed recently and I'm concerned that i'm losing little bits of my mucus plug...wondering if LO can knock this out with his fly kicks!?

Thanks! xx

oh my, yes i have this, never had it with previous 2 but this one really likes to headbutt me so hard down there makes me really jump!!! think hes trying to get out lol

xx

I started having this a couple of days ago, really hurts :(

I have been kneeling on the floor sticking my bum in the air trying to get him to stop it!

I have been kneeling on the floor sticking my bum in the air trying to get him to stop it!

Haha, I will try this! The only thing I can do to get him to stop for a bit is elevate my hips higher than my head and he must fall back a bit. Makes me nervous that he can do damage! Guess he must still be breech...

yep same, an normal, but can really hurt! x

think mine is headbuts as always head down when I see the midwife. Its like an electric shock and you never know when its going to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->