Kickstarting Labour?

xJG30

Tom & Mummy <3
Reaction score
What's things can help to kickstart labour?
My friends due in 2 days and wants some ideas :lol:

If she finds anything let me know wont you? i've been trying to move LO with my hands..

Sex, spicy food, castor oil, someone told me hot baths work? not sure about that one. Walking, birthing ball...I don't think they come until they're ready, not that that will stop me from trying when my time comes :rofl:

Time...that's the only advice I can give now. I've tried almost everything although someone told me to eat a whole small pizza while watching david letterman...apparently that worked for her. Haven't tried that.

I wish someone finds something that works.

Sex! It worked for me like a charm first time around. I went into labor within hours and my son was born 4 hours later. Will be trying it again with this one. Just makes sure she lets the sperm get up in there. Lol. Good Luck!

I've tried everything!! Sex, spicy food, boucing on a ball, you name it! And nothing! I guess they will just come when they are ready!! xx

aparently drive on a bumpy road or go on a swing helps. acupuncture is meant to be a good one. you could always try the theory of putting yourself in inappropriate places ie go cinema etc or wear white trousers to break your waters ... i wouldn't rely on the last ones lol. xoxo

I personally am not a believer in starting labour. I think when people go over and try things - then evetnually they're gonna go and then attribute it to one of the things they were trying!! If you get my meaning.:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->