• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Kiddicare

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Has anyone shopped at kiddicare before? ust wondering if they are any good :D

https://www.kiddicare.com

x

yep fabby site :D i ordered a highchair off tehre and it arrived 2 days l8r :D i ordered other stuff 2 but cannot think 4 teh life of me wot it was :rofl:

Cool thanks hun - Looks good :D x

tis gr8, i got a highchair tht goes into table and chairs for £30 :D

Spending about £400 so they better be good! lol

am sure jo has mentioned thm b4 too :D

meeeeeeeeee????????
I dunno maybe i have, haven't bought from them though
but have heard great things about them :)

lol, mibbe i heard u sayin tht thn :blush: *thinks who it was*

I have ordered from them - got a nappy set and a crib. Delivered really quickly and items are so reasonably priced

Getting my baby carrier from there also had bits in the past they are great :)

xxx

I am impressed but have some cons about using Kiddicare too!

I had everything I ordered dispatched when I got it my travel cot unit was not there so I had to ring & it turns out all is marked as dispatched but this item wasn't in stock - The problem I had there mainly was their customer number is £1.50 a minute now after spending around £450 I wasn't impressed with that.

A good point is they text you when your item is going to be delivered & then the day it will arrive - if that day isn't ok all you have to do is text back with a number ... like text 1 to deliver the next day 2 for the following etc

Another good thing for me is the travel cot unit has a melody feature, changing unit, soft vibrating matress etc - above this was a deluxe version with a few more extras for £130 (I paid £100) because mine wasn't in stock they have offered and now sending me the deluxe for the same price :D So I am pleased.

Kiddicare are really good, we've ordered a couple of things from there in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"