• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Kimberley: Young Mum 10 Years On

im NOT watching it.

from the advert i can tell that it is just another dig at young mums and i really cannot be arsed with it at all.

ill watch it but i already know ill swear at the tv and then rant on here about it when its finished!!!
Not that im predictable.... :dohh:

Dont think i want to watch that either ... would rather stick a fork in my eye :rofl: :rofl:

i thought it said 10 years younger!! i well need my glasses on! i'll watch it and rant and rave! i seen a good program about teen mums based at a "school" near me for teen mums where they put the kids in a creche and do school stuff, but in a way that they can be mummies too. and they taught them about safe sex!

i wont watch it because it will pi$$ me off :)
and what i would love to know is why can woman like that have one child taken into care yet go on to have more children ?? it really baffles me!! it is obvious the 2nd child is not being looked after or why would he also be on the at-risk-register ??

I think he is. On the advert she said they keep threatening to take him away

i know somebody who i really wish i didnt know but im afraid i do!!
and she has a 14 year old and a 6 year old who have lived with another family for the last 5 years because she is a drug addict and cannot look after them but you tell me why she has got an 18 month old baby and is 8 months pregnant again while she is still a drug addict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! believe me when i say she is a really bad mother !!!!!!!!
she spends all her benefits on drugs has the baby out in the dark until all hours it is fcuking disgusting and she gets reported to social services every week and wot do they do ?? fcuk all because they are useless b@stards
her 18 month old baby was born addicted to heroin and amphetamines and had to spend the first 6 weeks of life in scbu and now has bowel problems etc...
and guess what this baby due next month will be born addicted too
makes me fcuking sick
sorry for the rant but woman like this need hysterectomys there is millions of woman who suffer infertility when cows like this have babys and abuse there responsibilitys x x x

Why is there always so much teen-mum bashing? It seems that so many ignorant buggers are so prejudice about teen mothers and you know what? - it makes no sense at all IMO!

im going to watch it ! these programs never bother me for some reason ?

I'll try watch it, if its like The Hospital i'll have to switch it off!

Ill be watching it, if OH lets me he hates these things :dohh: XxxX

Did you guys watch Teen Mum High? The youtube link was recently posted in the Teen pregnancy section and it was actually quite good and it wasn't a typical portrayal of teen moms like white trash.

If you want to see you can go on youtube and just type Teen Mum High...it's in several parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"