Kimberly Young Mum 10 Years On

Poor lad :( His Mum said 'do you want to see Daddy?' and the wee boy started saying 'hit my face' 'smash down my door' and 'hit that wall'

I've just watched that. I felt sorry for that little boy remembering all those things. :(

me and mr.man were watching it on and off as we were talking/arguing when it was on:lol: but i just thought to myself that her situation is like sooo many other girls in the world :( all i could think was what kind of life must them children have :(

there should def be more help and advice for people like her. that whole she's not over crowded stuff in a 1 bed was such rubbish :|
xXx

i'm sorry i have to say this but where in bloody hell's name is the father in all this? and in most of these (not all) cases? it seems these young mums get a lot of shit left at their door but when do we start to look at 'both' parents. my mum was a single mum bringing up 2 kids for a long time before she met my dad and it was bloody hard. their father had the life of riley and waltzed in and out of their lives whenever.

i am in a brilliant supportive relationship with a good household income and some days i really struggle to be a parent. god knows how she does it.

having said that why she chooses to just keep getting pregnant (i don't buy that the injections didn't work) i really don't know. more kids surely can't be the answer.

I watched this, poor little boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->