• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

KINA!!! (lost spoilers, dont read if you dont want to know)

Layla

Reaction score
Saw you on so wanted to grab you quick,

That or who do you think Jacob is?

And is lock really dead?!!! no way!

your therorys are always good lol :D

xx

I went back and paused the bit where you see Jacob just now, still can't get over it.

No theories, am really confused!

And is it me or is that bloke that's always with Ben (the one that gave Locke Sawyers file) quite hot :headspin:

hang on...you see jacob?! wasnt there nothing there? im confused now lol

yeah i was a bit miffed at Richard meeting Ben as a kid, that makes him older than Ben but he looks so young and nice! lol he hasnt aged?!

xx

I said to Matt that he hasn't aged at all, which is really weird (clone? lol).

You DEFINATELY see him. Did you record it? Go back to the bit where Ben is pushed against the wall and you see him then, he's got longish hair and a crooked nose.

Look look
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jacob-ManBehindTheCurtain.jpg

I think lost is getting stupid now.....i was waiting for norman bates to appear in jacobs house with a shovel :rofl:

i still watch it though as i still want the answers.

omg!! i missed that!

I have it on dvd so i will watch it again later and try to pause it there to see.

I think this Jacob will save Lock, he just cant die!!

x

I am totally lost but then that will teach ,me for being nosey at threads for someone else.

BTW Kina have a picture for you of Amelia in that browney coloured john rocha dress for you.
Bex

ohhhhh, just went though the dvd on pause frames, i saw him!!! i saw Jacob! :D

I completly missed him first time round, cheers Kina! :D

x

You know that Jack said he didn't say anything about Juliette because he didn't know what he was going to do? Well I think we've worked out why Rousseo (sp) went and got that dynamite! Don't you think Jack has roped her in as he knows that she'll want to stop Ben from taking more babies (after what happened with Alex).
I thought that the helicopter lady was really something to do with the Others, but it seems not after Ben's reaction.
I don't think that is the end of Locke though, I think he's quite a central character and I'd be shocked if they killed him off.

oo yeah i dissmissed her getting the dynamite, didnt seem important at the time, but looking at it now, yeah why does she need it!

Ha i love talking to you about this, i miss so much but nothing gets passed you :D

x

I love Lost but I miss loads of stuff, I reckon it's the sort of thing you need to watch and watch again to see what you missed the first time!

You know when it was Desmonds flashback and he was getting fired from being a priest and the camera panned over the photo on the priests desk, did you notice that it was the woman from another one of his flashbacks that he went to buy the engagement ring from (the physic one).

no i didnt notice that?

See there are so many little clues that will come out in future episodes that i just completlely miss lol

x

Im getting back in to it again, I found the last few episodes up until last week so/so.
I miss so many bits, and I didnt see Joshua either! Im constantly asking the OH 'have I missed something..who's that, where has so and so gone' etc!!

It really cant be the end of Locke, can t?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"