KIND OF an embarrassing question.. way TMI (seems to be a pattern with me today)...

Me and my husband always joke (and yes, it is slightly disturbing, but oh well) that having sex during the later months is like having a threesome, since the baby kicks and moves around, and we can both feel it! It is so odd!

Never deterred us, but it sucks because the ONLY way I can orgasm is if he is on top, but being able to breathe is more important I guess. There is no way I could finish doggy style... I'll have to just accept oral as a way to finish from now on... woe is me... ;)

YES, I would say breathing is pretty important LOL! I'm with you, orgasms are a tough one when he's not on top. I've always wondered why that is...and I've always wondered if I was the odd one out because of it.

Doggy style is the only way we can do it now because being on my back is uncomfortable and it's exhausting being on top.

I've never been able to finish with penetration alone regardless of position, but we bought him this vibrating ring thing... yeah... it's pretty fantastic.

As long as you aren't deemed a high risk pregnancy and it doesn't hurt while you're going at it - I've always been told/read it's ok! Enjoy! :)

Doggy style is the only way we can do it now because being on my back is uncomfortable and it's exhausting being on top.

I've never been able to finish with penetration alone regardless of position, but we bought him this vibrating ring thing... yeah... it's pretty fantastic.

We tried one once but again, I had to have him on top for it to do the job. I'm quite sure the friction in that one spot is what does it for me.

Go with the flow - If it feels uncomfy, hurts or just doesn't feel right stop and don't do it again :)

Id just be grateful for sex full stop. My dh has been avoiding it. When confronted he said 'its not you...its just knowing youre pregnant freaks me out'. Great.

YES, I would say breathing is pretty important LOL! I'm with you, orgasms are a tough one when he's not on top. I've always wondered why that is...and I've always wondered if I was the odd one out because of it.

Me too! Supposedly we are part of only 13% who can climax in missionary position. For a long time it was the ONLY way I could climax (besides doing the deed myself). It took months and months of practice for me to be able to climax via oral. I have... ummm... hyper-sensitive lady parts. Like... if the wind is too strong it feels uncomfortable.

Id just be grateful for sex full stop. My dh has been avoiding it. When confronted he said 'its not you...its just knowing youre pregnant freaks me out'. Great.

Ditto! We've had sex twice! Grr!

Doggy or akward spooning seems to be the only position i can do now bump gets in the way.

Also keep him away from the boobs which started leaking.

See I'm the complete opposite! The only way I orgasm is on top and yeah, that's just not happening anymore. I've always had a hard time climaxing and thought I was weird because of it. Let alone it gave HIM a complex. I may have to try that vibrating ring thing someone mentioned... if I can even get him to touch me again :roll:

Me too! Supposedly we are part of only 13% who can climax in missionary position. For a long time it was the ONLY way I could climax (besides doing the deed myself). It took months and months of practice for me to be able to climax via oral. I have... ummm... hyper-sensitive lady parts. Like... if the wind is too strong it feels uncomfortable.

I really struggle with oral. I can't handle it. I've only made it through once in the times he's attempted it in 6 years, and I don't know about anyone else but it seems like it always makes me feel like I have to pee..add in being pregnant and I have to pee all the time, I'm terrified I'll pee on his face!! I can't relax when he does it. I have the same issue with hyper-sensitive parts. Having his fingers on that most sensitive part are pretty much a no go.

See I'm the complete opposite! The only way I orgasm is on top and yeah, that's just not happening anymore. I've always had a hard time climaxing and thought I was weird because of it. Let alone it gave HIM a complex. I may have to try that vibrating ring thing someone mentioned... if I can even get him to touch me again :roll:

The vibrating ring is pretty great, and the ring being around his man parts is supposed to help him last longer too. Getting him to touch you is a whole other issue! Maybe try surprising him. For example...I always cut DH's hair. One night a couple weeks ago, after the kids had gone to bed, we were getting ready to cut his hair. Last second I decided to be bold...I went and put on one of my lingerie that would still accommodate my bump. I came back upstairs in it for his hair cut and told him I was his naughty hairdresser for the night. I cut his hair in the outfit. I think doing things they don't expect makes it that much more irresistible. Hopefully he'd forget for a moment that you were baking his baby and see you as the sexual woman you are.

Ooh i second the vibratin ring...durex do one in boots/super drug that does the job.

On top deff the best for orgasm...but i feel way akward atm the mo...esp with huge leaky boobs in the way.

I really struggle with oral. I can't handle it. I've only made it through once in the times he's attempted it in 6 years, and I don't know about anyone else but it seems like it always makes me feel like I have to pee..add in being pregnant and I have to pee all the time, I'm terrified I'll pee on his face!! I can't relax when he does it. I have the same issue with hyper-sensitive parts. Having his fingers on that most sensitive part are pretty much a no go.

Thought that was just me too :roll: I've never been a fan of oral. Ever. It just... idk it grosses me out.

The vibrating ring is pretty great, and the ring being around his man parts is supposed to help him last longer too. Getting him to touch you is a whole other issue! Maybe try surprising him. For example...I always cut DH's hair. One night a couple weeks ago, after the kids had gone to bed, we were getting ready to cut his hair. Last second I decided to be bold...I went and put on one of my lingerie that would still accommodate my bump. I came back upstairs in it for his hair cut and told him I was his naughty hairdresser for the night. I cut his hair in the outfit. I think doing things they don't expect makes it that much more irresistible. Hopefully he'd forget for a moment that you were baking his baby and see you as the sexual woman you are.

We don't live together atm so its very rare we actually get together and spend the night with each other in order TO do something. He's not at all into the sexy lingerie and it pisses me off lol. I had thought about renting us a hotel room one year for Christmas and getting some sexy Christmas lingerie and he was totally not for it all. WTF?! Says just being naked is more than okay with him. :dohh: Stupid.

LOL you have your work cut out for you!

That is no shit! He constantly asks how I put up with him. I tell him I'm not even sure lol. The ONLY time he's gotten excited about me "dressing up" is one night I put on a Packers jersey I had gotten him for Christmas (I'm a Bears fan. And I am SO ashamed to admit I wore a Packers jersey) and he absolutely LOVED it. Of course I never hear the end of it :dohh:

I'd be ashamed too LOL!!(huge Vikes fan here. I do mean huge.) But hey, it obviously worked!!

I'd be ashamed too LOL!!(huge Vikes fan here. I do mean huge.) But hey, it obviously worked!!

Yep. My poor son is going to be so confused. I'm a Bears fan, FOB is a Packers fan, and my dad is a Vikings fan who thinks he's going to convert my son to the Vikings :haha:

But yeah, it did work. He's so weird.

We don't live together atm so its very rare we actually get together and spend the night with each other in order TO do something. He's not at all into the sexy lingerie and it pisses me off lol. I had thought about renting us a hotel room one year for Christmas and getting some sexy Christmas lingerie and he was totally not for it all. WTF?! Says just being naked is more than okay with him. :dohh: Stupid.

My DH is exactly this way too! He says naked it more than good enough for him too.. I have worn a few items that I got from my bachelorette party, but it's just not his thing I guess. I was hoping for a jaw drop to the floor from him when I surprised him one night, instead he said oh that's nice.... :dohh:

Yeah, we are huge Vikings (and Twins) fans in this house. We have canvas pictures of Target Field and the Metrodome in our dining room. Haha!

Yep. My poor son is going to be so confused. I'm a Bears fan, FOB is a Packers fan, and my dad is a Vikings fan who thinks he's going to convert my son to the Vikings :haha:

But yeah, it did work. He's so weird.

It'll be interesting to see how it comes out. My aunt and uncle have 6 children. My uncle is a die hard Packer fan and my aunt is a die hard Vikings fan. I think they ended up with 3 Vikings fans, 2 Packer fans and 1 who just likes both. Haha. (PS. We had a family reunion shortly after Favre came to the Vikings, that was held at their house. So we ordered Favre Vikings t-shirts and all wore them to the reunion.... Funny stuff)

Back on topic, I prefer missionary too. I need a lot of warming up before going into it (but that's the same with any position) but I find my strongest orgasms happen when he's on top.

We did have a nice little "sexcapade" in the shower last night that was pretty good. I wrapped one leg around him and that seemed to work nicely too without putting pressure on my belly. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->