KIND OF an embarrassing question.. way TMI (seems to be a pattern with me today)...

We did have a nice little "sexcapade" in the shower last night that was pretty good. I wrapped one leg around him and that seemed to work nicely too without putting pressure on my belly. :thumbup:

That could be fun for me in theory. HOWEVER. DH is much taller than me and doing it standing up causes his knees to hurt.:dohh: Wadda baby, right?

Not to mention I am entering into clumsy pregnant lady land. I can hardly tie my shoes without toppling over. Standing up shower sex would be treacherous!

I miss stand up shower sex. I too am afraid I would end up toppling over, catching the big fat slippery pregger lady is I'm sure not a turn on haha. You are one brave woman.

Although we haven't had sex much at all because while I may be in the mood, I am just too tired at the end of the day. When we do have it, I am really in the mood and like it rougher and because him lying on me is too uncomfortable, doggy or sideways is our go-to position.

We don't live together atm so its very rare we actually get together and spend the night with each other in order TO do something. He's not at all into the sexy lingerie and it pisses me off lol. I had thought about renting us a hotel room one year for Christmas and getting some sexy Christmas lingerie and he was totally not for it all. WTF?! Says just being naked is more than okay with him. :dohh: Stupid.

My DH is exactly this way too! He says naked it more than good enough for him too.. I have worn a few items that I got from my bachelorette party, but it's just not his thing I guess. I was hoping for a jaw drop to the floor from him when I surprised him one night, instead he said oh that's nice.... :dohh:

Ugh I'm glad its not just him. I was thinking there might have been something wrong with me instead of him :haha:

I'm also super clumsy so I'm not sure how the shower thing would pan out for us either lol. I guess we'll see how it goes the next time around!

Luckily my DH is only a few inches taller than I am, so the logistics tend to work a little better. My center of gravity causes me to topple over frequently too. I think it was the strategic placement of my hands that prevented any type of falling. :haha:

It's kinda crazy that yours is the same as mine. I also thought there was something wrong with me. Lol

Luckily my DH is only a few inches taller than I am, so the logistics tend to work a little better. My center of gravity causes me to topple over frequently too. I think it was the strategic placement of my hands that prevented any type of falling. :haha:

It's kinda crazy that yours is the same as mine. I also thought there was something wrong with me. Lol

Now we know its them, not us!! :haha: thankfully with this pregnant boobs I can get his attention a bit easier now lol. :roll:

Now we know its them, not us!! :haha: thankfully with this pregnant boobs I can get his attention a bit easier now lol. :roll:
:rofl: That's mine too. I undressed to shower one day and he looked at me as if he had never seen me before. Lol!

Mine thinks he's a real catch or something... Yesterday I got out of the shower, he stared at my boobs and said, "Wanna have sex?"
Well jee, when you sweep me off my feet like that...

:rofl: As Amsan said, Men :roll:
I usually let him completely run our sex life but I came on to him tonight. At least he took advantage. We did an odd version of the missionary, except he held himself up on his hands so there was zero pressure on my belly. I loved it :)

DH doesn't like lingerie either. He "doesn't see the point as he has to take it off anyway". Lazy bugger!

Mine thinks he's a real catch or something... Yesterday I got out of the shower, he stared at my boobs and said, "Wanna have sex?"
Well jee, when you sweep me off my feet like that...

:rofl: Sounds like mine. He does this stupid pelvic thrust thing and looks at me and says "you know you want this". How could I EVER resist :roll:

I usually let him completely run our sex life but I came on to him tonight. At least he took advantage. We did an odd version of the missionary, except he held himself up on his hands so there was zero pressure on my belly. I loved it :)

If I asked him to do that, he'd probably get all bent out of shape and just stop because he'd think he was hurting the baby. He's pretty sensitive lol.

DH doesn't like lingerie either. He "doesn't see the point as he has to take it off anyway". Lazy bugger!

Yep that's exactly what mine said! Its like jeez just let me feel sexy! PRETEND to like it or SOMETHING! Wtf!

:rofl: Sounds like mine. He does this stupid pelvic thrust thing and looks at me and says "you know you want this". How could I EVER resist :roll:

If I asked him to do that, he'd probably get all bent out of shape and just stop because he'd think he was hurting the baby. He's pretty sensitive lol.

Yep that's exactly what mine said! Its like jeez just let me feel sexy! PRETEND to like it or SOMETHING! Wtf!

I completely understand the pelvic thrust. I actually got one of those a few days ago! :haha:

I had a talk with DH when we got pregnant about sex and baby. It's his first pregnancy (DD was 11 months old when we got together) and I wanted to make sure that he was clear on how sex works during this time. I operate along the lines of if it's not hurting me we're good. I told him that if I felt something was off I wouldn't hesitate to stop him or to tell him to move or whatever. Luckily, he has believed me so far. I think he just gets in a zone where he can forget for a little while there's a baby in there and just roll with it.

While he can put all that out of his mind, he is also incapable of telling me I look good if I try to dress all hot for him... Lol

I completely understand the pelvic thrust. I actually got one of those a few days ago! :haha:

I had a talk with DH when we got pregnant about sex and baby. It's his first pregnancy (DD was 11 months old when we got together) and I wanted to make sure that he was clear on how sex works during this time. I operate along the lines of if it's not hurting me we're good. I told him that if I felt something was off I wouldn't hesitate to stop him or to tell him to move or whatever. Luckily, he has believed me so far. I think he just gets in a zone where he can forget for a little while there's a baby in there and just roll with it.

While he can put all that out of his mind, he is also incapable of telling me I look good if I try to dress all hot for him... Lol

:rofl::rofl: THE PELVIC THRUST! Is it a man thing or something?! DH's favorite thing to do when he takes his boxers off is the pelvic thrust, then he looks at me with what I assume he thinks is a seductive look. Oh honey, how ever did I snag a catch like you? :p TOO funny.

well at least u ladies aint blessed with the windmill...it is not impressivr and never will be. shame he doesnt see that.

:dohh: My dh does a wiggle like this, luckily he only does it when he has pants on. But even that is bad enough.

I don't understand why men don't realise that their bits aren't that appealing. Especially when flapping around!

This is hilarious!!!! DH sometimes just pulls it out through the fly of this boxers and says, "You know you want this."

Even if I am in the foulest mood ever, it will make me laugh. At least he is good for that!

Oh thank God I thought there was something wrong with mine :rofl:

He's very good at irritating me and then doing that to make me laugh and it pisses me off so bad lol.

What's even worse, is he has NO sense of style... at all. He has this habit of cutting off the sleeves of shirts and it seriously in my opinion looks freaking RIDICULOUS. So he'll do those stupid pelvic thrusts in his cut off freakin Larry The Cable Guy shirts and all I can do is :dohh:

He'll look at me and say "Just think babe. This is ALL YOURS!!!!" How did I ever get so lucky???? :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->