KIND OF an embarrassing question.. way TMI (seems to be a pattern with me today)...

I don't understand why men don't realise that their bits aren't that appealing. Especially when flapping around!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Flapping is exactly what happens! Goofy face, man parts flapping(because whenever he does it it's not in it's happy state), oh how dreamy.

Oh how I wish they could see it from our view!! Though I guess if you think about it, nothing excites them quite like watching out breasts bouncing around, so it makes sense that they'd think their parts flapping should be a big turn on for us. Though the hip thrust was pretty sexy when Channing Tatum did it on Magic Mike....must have been because it was covered...

Bubsmom, my DH does the exact same thing! Only he loves to refer to it as his "Man meat" and tell me how much I know I want to eat it. Yep.

I don't understand why men don't realise that their bits aren't that appealing. Especially when flapping around!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Flapping is exactly what happens! Goofy face, man parts flapping(because whenever he does it it's not in it's happy state), oh how dreamy.

:haha: Nope! It is always in it's natural, flacid state. If I'm really lucky when this happens, he hasn't showered yet, or he's coming home from the gym or something. Ladies, you are all so jealous. I know I will have to beat you off with sticks! :trouble:

This thread made my day.
My DH was scared of sex at first but is now not scared ENOUGH, according to me. There's nothing quite like feeling that thing--in its happy state--rubbing against me in the middle of the night, as I'm going from one weird pregnancy dream to another, and listening to the repeated line, "are you awake?" Yesterday I said "yes, and the last thing I feel like now is THAT thing," and he got all offended.
You can always lie on your side and do it like that when you're really big, but it doesn't work for me. I've never had these amazing new orgasms that pregnant women are supposed to have, either--still waiting.

Hahahaha I'm so glad I made this. I couldn't imagine talking to my girl friends about this because they'd probably see him and think of these stories! :rofl:

Mine will sleep hump me. :roll: Or first thing in the morning when I'm still asleep he'll start at it. I LOVE sleep. Seriously. The last thing I want to do on my day off is to be woken up at 5:30 in the morning to have sex, so he can fall back asleep and me be wide awake!

LOL... yeah, don't you just love when "cuddling" in the morning turns into "groping," then "humping?" Arrrgggghhh... Sorry, but groping my boobs and my a$$ when I am half-asleep is not the romantic gesture you think it is... especially with your morning breath (and mine... I snore like a sumo wrestler). The only thing I want when I wake up in the morning is coffee. Get a hint!

LOL... yeah, don't you just love when "cuddling" in the morning turns into "groping," then "humping?" Arrrgggghhh... Sorry, but groping my boobs and my a$$ when I am half-asleep is not the romantic gesture you think it is... especially with your morning breath (and mine... I snore like a sumo wrestler). The only thing I want when I wake up in the morning is coffee. Get a hint!

:rofl: Yep I'll wake up with my mouth dry as a desert and he'll be kissing on me. Seriously!? :dohh:

Haha, morning groping is something I haven't had to deal with in the last month. DH was diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea so he has a CPAP now. He can comfortably roll to my side. Though if I'm lying on my right side my butt will get a hefty grab occasionally. :haha:
I am loving this thread!

I am too, you girls are a riot! But I do have to give him props, he lets me choose where we go to dinner at because he knows I'm so picky and wants me to be happy, even if he hates it. He bought me a Ghiradelli peppermint bark chocolate thing because he knows how much I love them. He ran up to get me a cherry slushie because I so badly wanted one. Although I don't always get the "you're beautiful" comments I'd like to when I'm feeling not so pretty, he usually resorts to lifting up his shirt to show me his belly that he's gained over the last few months to "make me feel better". He deals with my hormones and emotions. Makes me laugh when I don't want to.

But goodness I swear the man has no sense sometimes :haha:

I think all men lose their sense sometimes. My DH is still learning, he never even had a girlfriend before me so he's still relatively new to the relationship scene. Not that I'm an expert, especially in the marriage aspect (never been married before), I've had lots of boyfriends since junior high. Haha.
Mine tries in that same aspect too. I wanted a white cherry ICEE and he went to 3 different places to find it for me a few weeks ago. Lol.
Sometimes they just don't realize that us women are different than they are, :haha:

I think all men lose their sense sometimes. My DH is still learning, he never even had a girlfriend before me so he's still relatively new to the relationship scene. Not that I'm an expert, especially in the marriage aspect (never been married before), I've had lots of boyfriends since junior high. Haha.
Mine tries in that same aspect too. I wanted a white cherry ICEE and he went to 3 different places to find it for me a few weeks ago. Lol.
Sometimes they just don't realize that us women are different than they are, :haha:

Yep even though he's had a few (by a few, I mean ALL of them) not so classy, lack of moral, girlfriends before me. So now he's all, uuuuh what do I do? And he doesn't know how to quite react to someone who's all for HIM. But I think with all men, its a day by day lesson that they'll never quite fully learn :haha:

Mine is also not an emotional person at all. He has the capability of voiding it from his brain. He never has extreme emotion in any form, except maybe when something is extremely funny. But that's as close as it gets. So I (being the emotional creature that I am) am a complete mystery to him.
They probably will never get it, but we love them anyways. :haha:

Drives me nuts! Mine will get jealous, get pissed off, but NEVER talks to me about it. Never opens up unless I prod and prod and prod. I'm an emotional nutcase even NOT when I'm pregnant.
I'm so glad its not just me lol. Thank goodness its "normal" :haha:

Me too! :) I am interested to see how he reacts when our baby is born. My DD was 11 months old when he came into our lives so he never has had the pregnancy/birth of a child experience.
Though I know the weeks and weeks we have to refrain from sex is not going to go over so well at first. Haha

Me too! :) I am interested to see how he reacts when our baby is born. My DD was 11 months old when he came into our lives so he never has had the pregnancy/birth of a child experience.
Though I know the weeks and weeks we have to refrain from sex is not going to go over so well at first. Haha

I didn't even think about that! :dohh:

The birth part or the no sex for weeks on end part? Lol

The no sex for weeks part lol

I had noooo interest in sex for over three months. But I had labial tears from labor so sex sounded like torture! Luckily DH was very patient and understanding, but I wanted to run away from the penis!!!

Haha, I had a slight tear after giving birth to my DD but only needed a couple stitches. It healed fast. I would have physically been ready after 6 weeks but was in a very bad relationship at the so I just kept telling my ex that the doctor said no to keep him away from me, even temporarily. This time, the waiting it going to be awful for me almost as much as him. Lol

Mine was small too (like 3 or 4 stitches), but it was in a "stretchy" spot and it took forever heal... :( But I also had post-partum depression so I was not a joy to be around either. Plus our kid was a HORRIBLE sleeper so we were like zombies.

Obviously things picked up again though, seeing as though #2 is on the way!

Haha yes. I always had a healthy sex drive, but terrible partners/relationships. My DD's father being the worst.
PPD doesn't help at all and a baby that doesn't sleep well doesn't either. My first was a great sleeper. Both me and DH were excellent sleepers as babies. If we end up with a non-sleeper then that will probably put a damper on my drive. Tough to say until we get there but we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->