kind of devestated

Rei

Reaction score
Just realized that I won't be in the second trimester until the start of week 14.....thought it was the start of week 13 T_T I don't know if I can do another week of this sickness T_T

The sickness doesn't necessarily go away as soon as second tri hits. Mine went at 15 wks with my son. It could last longer for you or less. But what is nice is that it magically disappears and the. You feel great. Feel better!

Morning sickness with my DS also didn't clear up completely until I was 15/16 weeks. I have to say week 8 & 9 were my worst and you're well past that, so I don't think it'll be holding on much longer. Hope you feel better soon!

as the previous posters have said nausea doesn't always go away at the start of second tri. Are you trying any remedies for the nausea? I found ginger tablets helpful, if it does get worse make sure to see your midwife for help.

my morning sickness never clears up right at the start of the 2nd tr. It usually lasts until at least 20 weeks. Sorry you are so sick

lilmiss you made ME feel better!! This week (week 8) has been total hell, so it's nice to know it might start getting better soon!

Sad face. It's starting to get a little better I must say this is the best week I've had so far. Hoping and praying next week is the last week

Your lucky it's starting to clear up. The last time I was sick was the day before I gave birth with dd. It's didn't stop. I was admitted to hospital 3 times with it. I refused meds though as I worried about the effect it have on my baby. Good luck x

Unfortunately it doesn't always just magically disappear once you reach 2nd tri like the books would have you believe. For me it lasted up until 20 weeks with both pregnancies. Hopefully you are ove the worst of it tho x

I had severe HG and like a textbook it vanished at exactly 12-13 weeks! Second trimester has been great so far. Hang in there! Doesn't always last forever ;)

Oh hunny..i feel you trust me..I've been sick since the week after conception and Im 11 weeks...i juat got my head out of the toilet lol...ita gstting better for me...but with my second i was sick till 6 weeks and with my 3rd till 5th month...im hoping with this one it will go sooner because this is my worst pregnancy yet!!!!! Nausea is better but the vomiting has gotten worst since 8 weeks...i hope you feel better soon sweetheart...just like i hope i feel better in the weeks to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->