Kind of embarrassed but....

smithgirl

Reaction score
I never actually feel like I have to pee, I know I'm a bit dehydrated but sometimes I'm like, oh, I should go to the bathroom! Just to avoid an infection or whatever.

ANYWAY, lately when I stand up, something gushes out and my pants are wet! It feels like I peed my pants! When I look though, it's thicker, like a discharge. It's too thick to be urine, but too watery to be actual discharge, if you know what I mean.

What is going on!? I've had uti's before and this feels nothing like it. I feel like I just keep peeing my pants! Has anyone else had this happen? It is SO SO SO embarrassing. Should I call my dr? I can't find anything online for it, unless people are talking about their dogs and discharge!

I'd ask my dr about it....I am not sure what is up. Not to scare ya, but...I dunno.

About how much do you think it is? Sometimes i'll get little gushes that feel like i started my period but its just cm. Pregnancy causes increased cm but i dont know how much is too much, ya know? I would call the doc just to make sure.

I'm not sure. Everything online says something about vaginal discharge but I know it's from my urinary tract. Ughhhhh. I don't like having wet pants at random times.

I don't know how far gone you are, but i've not had any frequency to wee at all throughout this pregnancy. I'm forcing myself to drink alot (even though it makes me feel so sick) but i can still go hours and hours without actually needing the loo!

I don't know what the wet sensation you're getting is, maybe go along to your docs and ask them? Whilst lots of discharge is normal, i haven't experienced it in such quantities :D x

this has happened to me a few times, it was like a real thin lotion but ALOT of it. I played mine up to be the increase in CM they mentioned.

If you arent pee-ing then you should go to the docs as you're dehydrated.... cm might mean a uti. Either should mean a trip to the docs, no matter how embarrassing it might be to you I'm sure the doctors have witnessed far worse.

I think I have a uti... so yet another pee test tomorrow... the dipstick tests keep coming up fine but I'm suffering with smelly wee and cm and finding it hard to pee too.

Love and prayers to you

xxx

Everyone keeps mentioning cm..I feel so dumb but what is that?

I have that feeling too. I start freaking out thinking I'm bleeding, but it ends up just being cm sometimes there is enough it goes through my panties even. Sorry might be tmi. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->