Kind of eww but please read

Safespace024

Reaction score
I have really been trying not to symptom spot as I know that most things we think are a symptom could just be an increase in progesterone, however I can't ignore this one thing going on and can't seem to find it relatable to a symptom of progesterone. If you've experienced this please chime in.
My hair and face are so greasy starting yesterday. I took a shower yesterday morning and had to shower again last night because I couldn't stand it. Woke up this morning and had to shower again because I can't take this greasy feeling. This isn't normal for me before af or in pregnancy (3 girls) so unsure what to make of it. Thanks ladies

My skin has been like this recently too. I've been breaking out and looking so run down. My skin has been super greasy even though I've continued my usual skin care routine. I put it down to coming on my period and the weather being really muggy and warmer then usual.

Hope it clears up for you soon. Have you tried toning and moisturising ?
Xx

I have a normal skin care routine as well. It's probably nothing but just wondered if anyone else has to deal with it. Thanks!

I have that so bad right now! I wash my hair in the morning and have to shower and wash it again at night because it looks like I haven't washed it at all. It's so gross and my face is breaking out so bad too. I started drinking more water (I already drink at least 4 bottles of water a day) and since I've been drinking more water it seems to be getting better. My hair is still oily every 12hrs but my face and neck aren't breaking out as bad now.

Sorry Brandons girl sometimes I forget where I've posted but didn't realise I would forget my own thread! Lol. The greasy feeling only lasted that day/next morning thank God! How are you doing? I'm still symptom spotting like crazy but doing my best to hold off testing until the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->