Kind of gross question. But I have to ask...

channy3232

Reaction score
Well two questions
I've noticed after sex, sometimes my husband's semen kinda burns inside me. Not bad, like painful, but more of a tingly burn. I don't think it's bad enough that I think I'm allergic. But I've noticed it. Anyone else?
And also after sex, his semen always wants to come back out!! Lol I normally wait a few minutes, then go to the bathroom and sometimes I can actually see a filmy-ness in the toilet. Lol sorry TMI and I have to put on a pantiliner sometimes it's so bad!! Lol

Yeah I notice that as well.

I sit with my legs in the air with my knees bent (it that makes sense) for about 20 minutes to try and keep it all in lol.

Also I have noticed doing it in different positions keeps the swimmers in more as well ;)

I sometimes get the burning sensation as well, i think it's normal tho.

Hth :)

Xxxxx

Never had the burning sensation, but hubby's semen always seem to want to get out of me. lol When we were trying for our 1st I had my legs up in the air against the wall for ages so I made sure his little swimmers would get there. and the night I didn't do that I got pregnant. lol

Lol that's always the way.

I found dtd doggie style kept the swimmers in. I didn't even need to lie with my legs in the air lol.

I find it always comes out when he's on top. Any other positionn and its fine. The stuff that comes out is it mostly just the fluid not actual sperm?

Haven't ever had the burning sensation but keeping those swimmers in is a challenge. Personally i lie on my side for about 20 mins half an hour, if at night i try to just sleep like that.....yuk i know!!! . When i got induced with my first pregnancy the midwives inserted the gel up next to the cervix then told me to lie on my side for half an hour as that would keep the gel up beside the cervix! For me it seems to stop those pesky little escape artisits for the most part. Obviously once you get up after your 20 mins or whatever the fluid still comes out, but should've given the swimmers a head start if u know what i mean :thumbup:

Lisa x

The semen will always come out. Of course, laying down for 20 min or more will help delay that and maybe give more swimmers a chance, but it has to come out eventually. I think it may help those swimmers stay if "he" stays too for a minute or so, but that is purely based on my experience. I think it really doesn't change much unless you immediately stand up and then douche. Don't douche, and you probably have your best shot at not losing those valuable swimmers.

I get the burning sensation too, but I thought it was just me :shrug:

And the slipping out again is the worst thing about TTC and NTNP. I would have to wear a knicker sticker the entire of the following day because I would have increased discharge the whole time. It couldn't all have been sperm, but it felt like it!

I don't have a burning sensation xD. But yea Sperm obey gravitiy as well xD. but I jsut go on the toilet and wipe it..

I also get the burning sometimes, no idea why it happens sometimes and not others though or what it means. I don't know if it's anything to do with how rough the sex has been, like if he's made something sore and it's like getting in the cut or something? I dunno.

I also get the burning sometimes, no idea why it happens sometimes and not others though or what it means. I don't know if it's anything to do with how rough the sex has been, like if he's made something sore and it's like getting in the cut or something? I dunno.

I googled it and I guess semen is acidic. And I said to my husband that it seems to burn when we're at it longer. So I think you're right. After things get sore in there, then it burns.

Yeah I get it too. Not all the time but it does happen. I think it comes from rough sex. But it's soooo much better when it's rough! The semen always comes out, I like to sit over the toilet for about 15 mins, once I've given the little swimmers a chance to take charge.

I always got the burning sensation with my OH also & always immediately use the bathroom to pee, and still got pregnant. This is weird but I noticed if we hadnt BDed in awhile it would burn more but if we were BDing everyday/every couple days it wouldnt burn, almost like my body got used to it? I dunno if thats possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->