kind of have a good feeling!!!

I had a rough ride off bcp. I didn't O until cycle 3 off bcp. So, don't be upset if you don't O this month. Everyone is different, but just a warning.

Thanks banana1011. I am trying to be accepting of that...im just so darn impatient. But you are right.

P.S. Kate - thanks for posting about midwives. I was wondering the same thing.

Ok, really, I should go to bed. But I love this thread! I can't stop reading it!

i got preg with dd first month off bc, and my friend just got preg first month off birth control, HOWEVER!, the first time it took her 8 months to get preg, and this time i'm on cycle 3 of trying...so....i guess it's just different everytime! I hope this is your month tho, you need to put your chart in your siggy so i can stalk it!

and banana- i will NOT test tomorrow hehe...or i'll try not to anyways, probably won't cause dd is home this weekend instead of at her daddy's and its kinda hard to test with her here hahahah

banana that's cause it's the BEST thread on ttc hahahah j/k

Patience is not my forte by any means! I, too, came off hoping that I'd be fertile murtle off the pill, but no such luck. On cycle 5 now. I hope that you are a fertile lil' thang this month!!!! :dust:

do you have to be a VIP member of FF in order to "share" your chart? I can't seem to get it to work properly.

And thanks for the words of encouragement and truth. :)

this is really a great thread though! Im so glad that everyone is up for talking and everything :)

you are VIP the first month you use it, is this your first month?

thanks banana! i think you're right that its a guy thing. and you said you were going to post your face today!! liar!!! j/k...lol

i think i may be getting ready to ov tomorrow... got a half + on my opk too, and that's the best it got last cycle. good luck to all of us!

kates... c'mon... poas tomorrow... you know you want to! :D

good night ladies :)

yeah it is...that strange! I will most def. have to look into that ASAP! I think I may be getting jipped. or I just missed something! lol

you don't have to be vip to share it... click on 'homepage setup' on the left hand side and then you'll see the code on top in the centre of the page...

oh guppy you have to click on sharing first then homepage setup...

hannah- i am NOT poas tomorrow, don't talk me into it!

ok fine... sorry for the peer pressure... haha. fx'd for when you do decide to test :) ok off to bed for real! ttys ladies!

haha! Thanks so much hannah76!
Here is my crazy-A chart! Good luck interpreting it ppl! lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/289220

if it doesnt work let me know!

wow that IS crazy chart! you had lots of ewcm!!!

How bout it?! I have no idea as what to make of it! Any ideas??

i don't know, i thought maybe you ov'd on cd 14, you should post a thread and ask the chart stalkers to look at it for you, lots of ppl do that and get lots of help!

Thats a great idea! I will probably take you up on that...once I figure out how to start a new thread lol. I am such a newbie. haha thanks for the idea though!

hahhaha! go to forum tools in the right corner just above the ttc journals, and click on post a new thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->