kind of have a good feeling!!!

Aw Kate, I HATE HATE HATE the 2ww!!! I also HATE HATE HATE the wait for O. You're doing SOOO good not testing. Yay! Are you like me and can't wait to wake up in the AM to POAS and take temp? During 2ww...I wake up early, ready for the thermometer to be put under tounge and pee! That's what wakes me up in the AM!

Off topic - Anyone else obsessed with the US OPEN? There have been some AWESOME matches.

yes i do love to wake up every morning to take my temperature hahahha dh thinks temping is crazy and my step son saw me doing it this morning and was like "are you sick??"

Oh good luck Kate. Can't believe I only just found this thread. Soooo exciting. I'll be checking in each day.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

haha! I think im obsessed with temping and charting too!! lol

this day is going by so slow, wednesday seems so far away :( someone needs to start a good convo so we can take our minds off it!

i'm so tempted to go pee on that dang stick!!! but i can't hold my pee!!!!

well, i think it's supposed to be, but i didn't ever really start peeing a lot till later on in my last pregnancy.. I'm almost positive I'm gonna test a day early on tuesday cause the kids won't be here tuesday morning and dh will already be at work when i wake up
I know I shouldnt but I want to soooo bad!!!

oh yeah i have the heavy feeling in my abdomen again now! oh i hope that's a good sign!

Me too! Yay!! Im so excited for you! Im sure that if you tested one day earlier that it may work. If not you can always test again...and go to the dollar tree and buy some more lol...
Best of Luck! :dust:

well temp dropped a little today girls :( i know af is gonna come tomorrow now, that's what happened on my chart last month, but that means if she does come it's a day early which makes my luteal phase a day shorter...:cry: I'm so mad!!!

i know, i dont know why i'm upset about one temp anyways...i guess just cause it's the same thing that happened last month..blah...

My temp dropped today too :cry:
but, I didn't sleep well at all last night. I woke up often and it took me about an hour and half to get to sleep. Im hoping that why. It just doesnt make any sense tho because i had a positive on that OPK :test: :shrug:

No worries Kate! Your temp is still way above the coverline!! :happydance:

i know, but i'm not gonna test tomorrow! the closer it gets to time to test the more I don't wanna test...i hope maybe that's a good sign hahahha cause every month before i've wanted to test test test!!!

oh yeah, another good thing is that last month my temps were up and down up and down, but this month they have been pretty consistent...fx!

my temps went down today too. still at 97.7 but, that is what it was last month the day before AF GL to you

Good Luck Kates! Your temps are still up so it's not over until the ugly witch shows her face!! FX'd for you that she doesn't!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->