Kinda annoyed

pinkjoelle

Reaction score
Kinda anoyed at my mother in law, when I told her the good news I also specified to not spread it around, its too early and she went and posted it on facebook. I have a few friends from work on there and I dont want them to know yet because it could affect my nomination for a permanent job ( im work by contract) I understand that shes happy, but stuff goes fast on facebook....

I'd be annoyed to, to be honest . .

Can you not just have a quick word/call with her and tell her how you feel and that you don't want people to know until 12 (or . . ) weeks or so?

Oh dear . . .I would be furious - not even just about the job but its your news to tell . . .tell her to take it off immediately!!!!

Good luck and you are very kind only being 'kinda annoyed'

x

mmmm i can completely understand why u would be annoyed id be furious its up to u to tell people i bet shes prob excited but she should have really respected ure wishes....mother in laws lol can be a handful lol xxxx

When I told my in-laws, I specifically made it clear to my my Mom-in-law to not say anything OR post on FB. She called a week later asking if she could tell one of her sister-in-laws (also my friend on FB) and I said yes, but that it would end there and that she should also not be telling anyone else or posting on FB. I think she got it and finally said "Yeah, I know it is your news to share" and I had to tell her a lot of my OWN family didn't know and it wasn't fair. They're like little kids, you have to spell out everything for them.

Well my mom in law did not tell anyone (as far as I know, I trust her) but my own mother did tell my aunt and my uncle although I told her not to tell anyone yet. so I did not say anything to her for telling but if I get pregnant again, I will think twice before telling her.

well I spoke with her and she said she wasnt good at keeping secrets while gigiling.. I understand the happyness.. I explained to her that its too early and everything....

I still have a hard time believing im pregnant...lol I use to dream that I told people I was pregnant when I was not than got really nervous that they would find out... now I think im scared that dream is a reality...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->