Kinda feeling lonely...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mrswichman, Nov 18, 2011.

1. mrswichman

mrswichman Mommy to 2 boys <3

I know I have my hubby there to keep me company but I don't think he knows how frustrated it is every month to get :af: when your TTC...
    My aunt is 28 weeks pregnant with twins everyone is so focused on her and keeping her comfy and happy...I might sound like a terrible person but i am completely and utterly jealous... :(
    We are TTc and haven't told any of our families...beside my mom...but lately i feel like i shouldn't tell her, thinking im jinxing myself( silly i know).
    I just feel lonely in this TTC battle :((

2. TracyE.

TracyE. Well-Known Member

I feel like we are living the same life right now:wacko:

3. TracyE.

I was literally just talking about how my DH doesn't understand and I shouldn't have told my mom because I am sure it will jink me and keep me from getting pregnant. You are definitely not alone at all. It's a roller coaster that most of us are far too familiar with :wacko:

4. mrswichman

mrswichman Mommy to 2 boys <3

I just wish I had someone to talk to bout this...how I'm feeling...whats going on...i tried talking to my mom the first time i fell pregnant(before mc) and she didnt get it at all... :(

5. TracyE.

What about a counselor?

6. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

My DH doesn't get it either even though we haven't really been trying for that long just feels long.. my mom heard about my MC back in June and now keeps asking if I'm pg :(

7. irmastar

irmastar proud mom & a bit preggo

Ur not alone, thats what bnb is here for, to talk to other ladies that are going trough the same thing. Hope u feel better soon, n for u to get ur bfp.