Kinda joining you girls over here now too..

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
We dont have an exact time of when we want to start TTC another LO, but were figuring it out. First (while still pregnant) we said 5 years. After having Erica we decided that we aren't going to wait that long. We decided that we would like to wait about 3 years or when we buy a house. If we buy a house first (I'm sure we will) then we will start trying then. I'm nervous cause it took about a year to get pg with Erica tho... Sometimes I just wanna wait and enjoy having time with just Erica, then there are times that I cant wait to have another baby! How are you girls putting off those broody feelings and being patient about WTT?

AF was late so I took a test a few weeks ago. :bfn: . I thought it would be, but still was thinking maybe it was too early to test... But she came. Which I guess is good, we are not ready for another baby yet... Do all women feel this indecisiveness sometimes??

Anyway, I hope all of your waits are not too long, and your ttc journeys are very short!

I don't feel very patient about WTT, I have my good and bad moments. Today I was at Old Navy and saw a pregnant lady and got so jealous.

Oh thats awesome hun!!!! It's funny that we're all WTT!!!
I'm not very patient either xxx

Haha, almost all of us girls who were in third tri together are now WTT :lol:

Welcome to the club :wave:

I think all us women who know we want a baby at some point do feel this indecisiveness from time to time: I had a pregnancy scare very recently, but was actually disappointed as hell when witch came along! :dohh:

Thanks for your best wishes, I don't have a clue how to put off that broodiness (I'm about as impatient as it gets!), but I hope you find something that works for you soon!

:hugs:

Hi there :hi: Welcome! I hope your time in WTTC goes by quickly!

I think I might be joining you here soon too! I decided yesterday that we will start trying again when Bella is one year. Ideally I would like to get pregnant the exact same time again, because my mom will come help for the summer again! :) We might all have kids the same age again!

Hi :hi:
I think most of us are in the same boat with feeling broody and very impatient. I am still looking for ways to put off the broody feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->