• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Kinda new - Anyone CP checkers??? This month has been strange( tmi sorry )

armymanswife

Reaction score
Just curious because i didnt have this with my first two kids BUT

Ive been tracking my CP this month after i O'd. Every single day my cervix has been VERY HIGH and soft. I know thats probably pretty normal right? Well Im 11dpo now. This is the weirdest position ive ever felt my cervix be. Has anyone had there cervix feel Tube like? Its so high that i can just barely feel the side of it. But i can definately feel that it feels hard and tall. Like an inch tall. Is that strange or what? Ive never had this with my 2 other viable pregnancies ( if i am pregnant, it would be my 5th) And as of yesterday ive had some brown spotting, but only when i wipe... sometimes. and then sometimes its stringy.

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON ? lol

No advice sorry Hun. But hope it's a good sign for a bfp for you.xx

I wish I could help, but I wanted to comment to show my support and bump this for others who may have missed it.

You are definitely not out until :witch: comes, so keeping my FXed that there af keeps her ugly face away and you get a nice :bfp:

Nothing about it sounds wrong, so I would say that it sounds good still. It is always difficult to picture someone's description of what they are feeling with their cervix. I just wrote out what mine felt like during my first pregnancy, and I couldn't explain it well enough for my husband to interpret it, so I just deleted it hahah.

Good luck! I hope someone else can give you better information!!

:dust: to you, my dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"