kinda pointless lol

maratobe

Reaction score
but i just wanted to know if anyone else was going through this....
today at work i was on the egde....i was gonna snap at anything lol one of the girls had lunch and i was just about to have mine and then i get made to work for another half hour and i felt like i was gonna cry:cry:....it was only half an hour but inside myself i felt like i was boiling up......but then i felt bad afterwards....:wacko:

God, yeah my emotions are all over the place! Last night I cried because I had made myself a veg kiev then when it was cooked - I didnt fancy it! Then I cried because I was watching Vicar of Dibley, the one where Alice gave birth and then I cried because I couldnt stop crying! Ridiculous!! But there we go I suppose we all have ups and downs!
xxx

yay im not alone hahah im sorry your hormones are going crazy too!!

Oh yes I was evil to hubby on sat night because he was out drinking and I was stuck in! X

welcome to the "grrrrs" as my friends so lovingly call them. Relax and enjoy life you'll be ok. I get MAD at the drop of a hat and cry and preach to people with problems LOL! It's amazing how quickly we become so judgmental when we're pregnant. :hugs: it's normal!

My temper is on a knife edge. I am biting my tongue a lot when it comes to oh. I had to cover his self employed work this morning as he had his kids so I was up at 5.30am and he gave me the wrong directions to the clients house.

I really had to bite my tongue.

Some poor Inland Revenue workers got it in the neck after a mix up with my last years tax return...

The slightest thing makes me sooooo angry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->