kinda sad because this is my last baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by starryeye31, Apr 18, 2009.

1. starryeye31

starryeye31 2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~

after my doc got done doing my c-section he said to me that my uterus was thin , and that we should talk about it in his office later on , he knew I might want another baby someday and it pretty much sounded like he was telling me i should be done having babies because of this , then he told me for now just to enjoy Pierce , and worry about it later . but now im curious , and im kinda scared , i think if i would have known more about this i would have had him tie my tubes , because im afraid of accidently getting pregnant , what would i do what could happen and so on . im kind of sad thinking that Pierce will probably be my last baby , but im happy i finally got my boy .

2. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

:hugs: This is my last baby too xxx

3. 2nd time mum

2nd time mum Well-Known Member

This is my last baby too and although there is a 13 year gap between my two I sometimes would have liked more now, I think. The decision has been taken away from me though so I don't know if that is why I am thinking that way. Not that there is anything medically wrong with me but OH took away the decision!!! Was not happy with him for that one!

4. leighbaby

leighbaby yummy mummy

5. Pink_Witch

Pink_Witch proud mummy of 6

:hug:

this is my last baby too, when we 1st started ttc,back in 2006 we agreed that it would be the last one,so i have been enjoying it as much as i can (apart from the spd its been amazing!!) and although i am a little sad knowing that this is the last time i will ever go through this amazing experience again-i am glad that it is my 6th not earlier as there is no way i could go through this spd again!

6. JeffsWife07

JeffsWife07 Well-Known Member

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
    I'm so sorry hun.:hugs:
    Marissa is our last baby too. I told Jeff I was going with Merana (sp?) for now but I do not think I can handle being pregnant again. God blessed us with our princess and you all with your prince.

:hug: