• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

kinda sad because this is my last baby

starryeye31

2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~
Reaction score
after my doc got done doing my c-section he said to me that my uterus was thin , and that we should talk about it in his office later on , he knew I might want another baby someday and it pretty much sounded like he was telling me i should be done having babies because of this , then he told me for now just to enjoy Pierce , and worry about it later . but now im curious , and im kinda scared , i think if i would have known more about this i would have had him tie my tubes , because im afraid of accidently getting pregnant , what would i do what could happen and so on . im kind of sad thinking that Pierce will probably be my last baby , but im happy i finally got my boy .

This is my last baby too and although there is a 13 year gap between my two I sometimes would have liked more now, I think. The decision has been taken away from me though so I don't know if that is why I am thinking that way. Not that there is anything medically wrong with me but OH took away the decision!!! Was not happy with him for that one!

:hug:

this is my last baby too, when we 1st started ttc,back in 2006 we agreed that it would be the last one,so i have been enjoying it as much as i can (apart from the spd its been amazing!!) and although i am a little sad knowing that this is the last time i will ever go through this amazing experience again-i am glad that it is my 6th not earlier as there is no way i could go through this spd again!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I'm so sorry hun.:hugs:
Marissa is our last baby too. I told Jeff I was going with Merana (sp?) for now but I do not think I can handle being pregnant again. God blessed us with our princess and you all with your prince.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"