Kings Theatre Glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat23

mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone could help me? Im looking at buying tickets to Grease the Musical at the Kings Theatre for my Mum's xmas. Is it worth paying extra for the premium tickets? x

I've never been but are the premium tickets just for different areas or are their extras involved?

sorry i didn't really explain that's what i was wondering too.. couldn't find any info on why they are extra? Not sure if it's just because they are closer to the stage??x

I had a look at the website on my phone but couldn't get far as no java! I work at a theatre and we have different price levels but just by area so I'm assuming it's the same. Best seats would be the dress circle (sometimes called grand) prob 2nd row, especially if your short like me normally you would have to lean forward to see well or front to mid stalls, I normally always go for front stalls but since working in the theatre have realised that all areas of a theatre have a pretty decent view x

thanks i purchased the tickets online yesterday and used the option to oick my own seats. The ones closer to the stage are premium. Just opted for them! :) x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"