Kissing???

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I was just wondering how u felt about people kissing your baby? See I feel fine about people I know and family etc i dont bat an eyeliod but theres this one girl who i dont know very well at a mother and baby group i go to and shes always kissing him and it makes me feel really uneasy, not anything sordid like (god this sounds awfull doesnt it im so horrible) but he doesnt like this girl anyway and she is quite nice nothing against her but any time she even looks at him he goes hysterical and sobs im talking tears streaming the lot, anyways today was the first day back at mum and baby group so she came over and it was all "hasnt he grown" exchanging christmas stories etc so then she said could she have a hold and i couldnt say no it wud just be mean so i handed him over he looked at her looked at me screwed up his face and sobbed so she was hugging him and kissing him and he was just staring at me as if to say mummy come get me, so i went up and said ill have him hun cause he might be hungry (he wasnt) and she said Oh no hes fine and turned her back to me and carried on just kissing him i just wanted to scream at her to tell her to stop kissing him.

i think i would have said No can i have him back now as he is obviously distressed.

She should understand,

Everything you said kind of made me think 'thats wrong' your his Mummy so when you say "I will take him" you take him she can't do that!! :shock:

I would have to be blunt with her an if it didn't work I'd just stick my foot down I think - if your not comfortable/happy with it don't let it continue.

i know we spoke on msn about it hun but i think the longer you leave it the worse it will get :(

if she does it again just tell her straight just say 'do you mind leaving him for a bit as he seems to be getting really upset and i need to calm him down' if she tries to take him or says something liek oh hes ok just say no i would rather you left him for now

surely she would get the message :)

I think you should just tell her straight and be polite. Or you could make up excuses like he has a contageous gastric bug :D

Nah seriously, he is your son, u have a right as to who kisses him and when. Im sure she would say to you if the roles were reversed. :D

that's shocking, you just don't do that with someone elses baby. I don't mind people being affectionate with eva (friends i mean) but i hate strangers touching her in shops and stuff. Just say he's got seperation anxiety and you wanna hold him.

x

be blunt and say would u mind not kissing him as much and please hand him back she might get the message if u pussy foot around it she may not get the msg ?

id go nuts if tht was me!! how wud she feel if u did tht 2 her child?? id just say...

ur making me feel unconfortable and ur distressing my baby could u please stop that!!

I agree with whats been said, be blunt and tell her to bog off !! :lol:

next time he starts crying just say. "ah he dont like his space being invaded" if she turns her back just say "give him here" she will get the picture

one thing i hate is people holding a sweet out to Dior and when she goes to take i they ask her for a kiss first!
i think its so wrong no child should kiss any one unless they want to. its breaking a limit that should never be broken. i want Dior being brought up where if she feels uneasy about doing some thing she never has to just to keep some one happy. its how all child abuses start of giving children sweets as children think they then have to give something in return.
i dont mind Family kissing my kids it does bother me though that she has to kiss them in return for a tip top. and when she wont kiss some one in my family they force her and tell her to no be silly.
i do kiss my babies on the lips though i ant get enouh of them
but some strangers do ask her for kisses i just say no. other then my italian friend as i think kissing is thier way of saying Hi.

Pee's me off when ppl kiss maddie n i don't know them Grrrr

Tell her to stop it, i mean who does she think she is? your his mum exersize that to her and tell her to hand him back!

Or kick her ass ninga style lol!!

I have had this and just said point blank. I dont like people kissing my children so i would rather you never. I am known for saying it how it is though I just think tough!

Like when people touch my bump i say Do you mind,I would rather you didn't. I dont like it at all.

Good luck coz I know it is tricky to say it to people

Bex.x

Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
Pee's me off when ppl kiss maddie n i don't know them Grrrr

Tell her to stop it, i mean who does she think she is? your his mum exersize that to her and tell her to hand him back!

Or kick her ass ninga style lol!!

PMSL
Thanx ladies yeah i will suck it up and tell her ... oi bitch lips off my son ... get in good practise for when hes older im normally never like this and say what i think but she seems to b one of these overly nice people that are just always nice and i dont want to upset her but screw it shes upsetting me by drooling on ma boy poor littl man hes traumatised by it all. Anyways if shes there tomorrow ill just tell her straight your upsetting him get off him give him to me and wipe your slobberoff him too!

hmmm maybe thats a bit strong though got a bit lost in the moment but yeah i will tell her itts not on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->