Knock Knock?? anyone in?? :D

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
did you save my choccy cake for me?? haha!!

I am 13 weeks pregnant today (Sunday) :yipee: :yipee:

I know some people say second tri is from 14 weeks but others have said 13 and i feel i relate a lot more to this group now... if you'll have me of course!! :D :flower::kiss:

(i know ticker hasnt quite changed yet, think its being a bit slow lol!)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

so pleased to see you here hun, ive followed your journey :hugs:

yayyy welcome Over...
you mentioned choc cake..like OMG i want some now

Welcome over! I don't have chocolate cake, but I do have some chocolate chip cookies that I just made this morning!

Try rocking... they sound lush!! they will more than do hahaa!! when i posted in 2nd tri the other day i said i would be coming over soon and one of the ladies said she would keep me a slice of chocolate cake hahahaha how much do we all want some choccy fudge cake right now with hot choco sauce MMMMMMMMMMMMM *dribbles homer styley& !!! lol xxxxxxxxxxx

lol some chocolate cake would be nice! Although since we're lacking, I won't complain about my chocolate chip cookies, they're nice and gooey :D

Hello :flower: and welcome :) I moved over early too.

Congratulations on the second trimester!!

I remember bein in 1st trimester with u when i read ur sad post :(

I so happy for you :) xXx:flower:

Try rocking... they sound lush!! they will more than do hahaa!! when i posted in 2nd tri the other day i said i would be coming over soon and one of the ladies said she would keep me a slice of chocolate cake hahahaha how much do we all want some choccy fudge cake right now with hot choco sauce MMMMMMMMMMMMM *dribbles homer styley& !!! lol xxxxxxxxxxx

welcome over:hugs:

Also sorry to say i had choco fudge cake last night with choco sauce and didnt share:blush: (i know there will be some very angry pregnant women right now lol:haha:)

xxxx

awww sw2129 immmm very jelous haha! might have to out and get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gwwwaaaaaaaaa dribbles homer styley again!* hahaha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->