• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

knock knock can I come in?

Kaye, it feels like I've been waiting forever for the second scan! hahahaha. I'll post a picture if there is one to post :D.

I bet time has dragged for you like it is for me.
Aww imagine how much little one has grown tho! So exciting!!

I hope so! I just want Wednesday to be here already! :D

Have you told anyone yet so far or still keeping it quiet? :)

Just a couple of people. It's killing me!.

Have you? Did you or are you going to do a creative announcement?

I've been looking at some chalkboards which look great.

We told my good friend last night in front of a few strangers lol. Since they are strangers, I don't really care anyway hahahaha. I am slowly telling my friends...still on the cautious side though :). I think I'd feel more comfortable telling the world after I pass the first tri.

We are not planning to do Facebook announcement for now. I might change my mind...so we'll see. I figure one of these days my facebook post will be something like...2015 starts with a bang! Sold a house, bought a house, bought a crib, and now just waiting :). Unfortunately, DH and I are not picture people. Maybe I can convince him to do a pregnancy picture but other than that...I think it's going to be hard. Hmm...better let him know first so he can start losing weight! hahahahaha.

What were you friends reactions?

My mum and dad cried. Too cute. Not sure when and how will be announcing it yet but I can't wait for it not to be a secret x

They were all pretty excited so it was really nice. I think for me this pregnancy hasn't really settle in yet. Are you also thinking of taking weekly bump pics? :D

My hubby said the other day he was going to do a photo book starting with the pregnancy tests and so on. So yes.
Are you?
I've lost alot of weight so do have some lose skin hoping it all still pops out lol

I took a few pictures but they didn't look flattering. The only time I can see a real bump is in the morning when I haven't eaten anything yet. Otherwise, I look like I have two spare tires as stomach! hahahaha. I am just feeling weird overall. I am happy but not like super excited w/ picture taking or planning announcement. I am looking forward to hold my baby in my arms though :D. It makes me teary eyes whenever I think about it. But weirdly enough, I am not bouncing around. Isn't that weird? I am weird! ahhahaha.

I don't think that's weird at all. I'm happy, but the combination of nausea, fatigue, risk of miscarriage and not telling many people yet, means I don't feel like I can get properly excited

We took our first pic last night for 6 weeks. Not flattering at all. Fertility treatments over the course of a year can do havoc on your weight. But it is what it is. Hoping I even out a bit & don't look like a gross pregnant person where you aren't sure if pregnant or fat.

I am feeling a bit gross too. Put on a shirt that was very unflattering, but seemed fine a week ago.

We sent out the personalized candy bars this weekend so some of the family is calling today. So nice for people to be so happy & excited for us.

Me too! I was lucky enough to buy strechy pencil skirts online and been pairing them with loose blouses. I think I can use it for a couple more months...I hope. Today, I found out that baby doesn't like strawberry shortcake. It all came back out! Just the cake and nothing else.so sad cuz I love cakes.

I went ahead and ordered a few maternity clothes this weekend. I know it's way too early, but I want to be prepared when the day comes that I can't get into my pants. Everything fits fine now, it's just uncomfortable because I'm so bloated or I "feel" like I look pregnant in it even though I haven't gained a pound. I'm actually looking forward to showing so I can just wear the giant maternity clothes and be so comfy!

Dandi, I wore the maternity dress once a while back. They are comfy but you are right...have to wait until you show a bit more :). I am liking long tunic with tights and boots lately. Not as constricting as jeans. :)

I Deffo need to go bra shopping that's for sure!

Me too! and underwear shopping to follow soon hopefully :D.

How are you today Kaye? You are in your sixth week! Wohoo..

Whoop!! Yay!
Sounds good when you say it that way. I'm nervous again. I've had back ache and lots of thick white cervical mucus. Hoping it's normal?

ILT - are you ready for tomorrow? Hope all goes well, really excited for you and can't wait for your update tomorrow. How is the MS?

It's different when someone else said it huh? :D. For you...time is moving oh so slow but not for everyone else lol.

I am a bit anxious. Trying not to think too much about it and hoping for the best. MS is kicking me on my butt today! Had to make a quick run to the restroom to throw up. You know what's worse than MS? It's when you throw up and pee'd at the same time and there is nothing you can do to hold both back! I told myself that I need to leave an extra pair of undies in my big bag for a just in case situation...like today :dohh:.

I still have backache. It never goes away for me. Regarding CM...I have it once it a while but not much. But, I am not one who has tons of CM to begin with. I think that's quite normal though :). But you can always POAS if you feel like it! Wish I have an extra one laying around somewhere. I'd totally do it with you ahhahaah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"