knock knock can I come in?

Same here with the back ache. Constant at this point. My doctor told me to use a heating pad, but I've also read that heating pads are bad when pregnant. Everything is so contradictory, I think you just have to make a choice and go with it. So I've been using the heating pad on low at night just to get comfortable enough to sleep.

I peed on a stick again a few days ago just to make sure, lol. It really did make me feel better.

Good luck tomorrow ILT!

ILT - ha ha that really made me laugh, when you pee and sick at same time. Thanks for the tip I will make sure I'm prepared and ready for that in a few weeks.

Dandi - my backache is just a really annoying dull ache, it reminds me off AF. I also did a test yesterday morning so do feel better. I still have a couple of cheapie left 😉

So, if I slept with a pillow on my back, my back ache wasn't so bad in the morning. But without it, my whole body hurts! I never heard anything about heating pad while pregnant. I did use it a few times after my progesterone shots but it's more on my butt than my back.

Ladies, any of you planning to buy a fetal doppler? I keep going back and forth.

I have my first ultrasound next Tuesday and if all is well and I see a heartbeat at that appointment, I plan on ordering a sonoline b. I will worry myself to death in between ultrasounds otherwise.

I plan on buying a pregnancy pillow. They are like $50! But I felt so uncomfortable trying to fall asleep last night. I just fear it will only get worse.

Let me know what kind of doppler you guys are looking at & the price. I thought about it depending on the cost.

CM is normal, but I am not having any. Hard to tell since I am still on the progesterone suppositories. I am still feeling nauseaous a lot. Lemon candy & ginger ale is helping. I have not gotten sick or lost my appetite yet.

I bought a lot of maternity on ebay pretty cheap. Also the belly band works great on jeans. I also bought a lot of loose shirts at Goodwill in really great condition. There are a lot of options to not pay full price for the expensive maternity clothes. Also Motherhood usually has good sales & tons of clearance right now. I am holding off buying more until I have cleaned out my closet. I am dumping things I couldn't wear even before IVF & packing up everything else until after the pregnancy.

I wont be buying a doppler, I've heard it can be quite hard to find the heartbeat early on so I think I will just worry too much and get obsessed with checking

I guess I'll wait until today's scan to see what's going on. If all goes well, I'll talk to DH about getting a doppler. Thanks for the opinions ladies! I do want to do a bit research on dopplers before getting one. I saw a thread on a doppler site a couple of days ago but unsure what to get also.

Beaglemom, I was thinking of getting a pregnancy pillow also but read multiple postings that said that you could just use regular pillows. I'll give regular pillow a try but might end up getting a pregnancy pillow. They look so comfy :D. Poor DH might need to sleep at the edge of the bed ahahhaha.

When is your scan? I forgot your in America!

Scan is at 3pm. It's currently 9:40am...It's going to be a looongggg day :D.

Well for anyone wanting the sonline B, check on ebay...good prices for brand new free shipping.

I don't really have extra pillows that are high quality. And we have 3 dogs in our bed (king size). So I just think the pregnancy pillow would be best. Plus I read you can use it for breast feeding later.

Yes I want a pregnancy pillow too. Gonna have a look now actually x

Well, scan went great. We did get a shocking news. We are having identical twins! Didn't get detected on my early scan at 6 weeks 2 days. Babies are measuring 8 weeks each with HB over 170 each. so ladies, especially my IVF ladies, make sure the doc checked thoroughly. My RE did have issue with the scan. We think the second baby was hiding behind the sibling :).

Omg!!! Identical twins!! Congratulations!!! Fantastic news. So happy for you. How are you feeling with the shock news? Well maybe that explains why Ms been so bad.
I am shocked for you but so so happy for you.
Brill news about the heartbeat too. Fantastic. Xx

Now roll on 9th March as I'm getting impatient for our scan xx

Still pretty shocked. Couldn't stop laughing the whole time. I don't think my RE and Nurse expected that reaction. The scan took much longer because I couldn't stop laughing. At one point the transvaginal scanner was pushed out. I was wondering how big the baby would be because my HCG level was pretty high for a singleton. We already adjusted to the singleton news 2 weeks ago. Might take a couple of days for the news to sink in. Phewww..

I can't wait for your scan also! So your clinic doesn't do early scsn then? Because you'll be 8 weeks on March 9, right?

7 weeks 1 day I will be.

Gosh twins! Amazing. Your deffo gonna need them maternity clothes a bit sooner now xx

Hahahahahah..yea. I just told my sister the other day that I am afraid I am going to gain a lot of weight for this pregnancy. Then on our way to the doctor yesterday, DH told me that he was a 10lbs baby!!!! I was like OMG, I hope we are not going to have a 10lbs baby. Well...we are not...we are just going to have twins! LOL! I guess that can equal up to 10lbs also :).

Can't wait for you scan Kaye. How are you feeling now?

Yes deffo 10lb between the 2! You will look proper pregnant very quick.

I'm ok, tired today and struggling to sleep. I wake up in early hours and just can't get back to sleep.

You ok?

Oh wow! Congrats on the twins news, so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->