knock knock can I come in?

Thanks Dandi, your scan is coming up soon too right?

Wait, are you and Kaye having scans on the same week?

Kaye, I've been having sleeping issue too. Woke up at 1am for the past two days. Tired is a good thing (I think). I told my RE every time I have scan appointment, my MS sickness disappeared for whatever reason!

Mine is on Tuesday. I can't wait bc I've had some light spotting the past 2 mornings do I want to know if all is well in there.

Hmmm...ok...gonna ask a bit of a TMI question. Did you BD recently? I heard BD could cause spotting at times.

Lol, no I've been too scared. I told my husband no fancy business again until 2nd trimester. It hasn't been bad spotting, just more "staining" really. I feel sure it's probably nothing, but since it's my first pregnancy, I'm probe to panic. Still waiting to hear back from the nurse.

I would report any spotting as well...you never know. But I am sure it is nothing.

I have been wanting to have sex (physically), but in my mind I am just too paranoid. My husband has a lower drive, so he hasn't bugged me about it. I haven't mentioned it to him because I don't want him to be worried too.

My scan is tomorrow! I cannot even wait I am so excited to look at my guy. I am almost 7 weeks. I am wondering if they will be able to see/hear the heartbeat yet.

Dandi and Beaglemom, I was told not to have sex by my RE until yesterday's scan. Now, I forgot to ask. I'll ask my OB later.

Dandi, it could probably implantation bleeding. Some times it takes time for it to come down. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Beaglemom, I was able to hear heartbeat at 6 weeks 2 days. So I'm sure you'll hear his heartbeat! I think I was mistaken your scan's date w/ Dandi's :D. Can't wait for tomorrow's scan report!!

Beaglemom - good luck for scan tomorrow 😆

We haven't dtd either since before egg transfer. I'm scared and want to wait for scan x

We didn't get to hear the heart but I could see it.

Attachments

• IMG_20150227_155943.jpg
    IMG_20150227_155943.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
Beaglemom, no extra baby hiding behind that one right? It was a little difficult for my RE to get to mine at 6 weeks. I had to hold my breath 3 times! When is your next scan appt?

I made an appointment with my OB for next thursday and we will get to see the twins again. Then discuss genetic tests. Looks like there will be lots of blood tests in my future :)

Beaglemom, no extra baby hiding behind that one right? It was a little difficult for my RE to get to mine at 6 weeks. I had to hold my breath 3 times! When is your next scan appt?

I made an appointment with my OB for next thursday and we will get to see the twins again. Then discuss genetic tests. Looks like there will be lots of blood tests in my future :)

She double checked...said only 1. I have another scan next Monday then I go to my ob.

We didn't get to hear the heart but I could see it.

Aww lovely scan picture.

Bet you are so happy to have seen baby on screen.

I can't wait now. Still so far away 9th March.

Hi everyone!

Everyone ok?

Well I'm 6 weeks tomorrow! 😆 I'm feeling super excited today and even went having a nosey around a baby shop and picked up loads of catalogues. Wow so much to choose from!!!
You know we have waited since 2009 to get pregnant and bow it's here I'm over the moon but feeling slightly overwhelmed at the same time.

Just praying this baby sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->