Knock Knock (hypothyroidism)

i have hypothyroidism and got diagnosed with it the month before i conceived haley...i was high risk though due to that and GD...but it really never was an issue. my diabetes was my problem...she was born at 38 wks on the dot (37+6 by LMP due date, 38 by when I think she was conceived, and 36+6 based off 12 wks scan date lol) so all over the place, but she was average size. 7 lbs 2.5 oz 20" long. and she is healthy as can be now...matter of fact, she is now @ 5 months old 18 lbs 12.8 oz and 28" long

Yayy, welcome to the 2nd trimester and congratulations!!
I also have hypothyroidism, I suffer from Hashimotos Disease. My Endocrinologist checks my TSH, T3 and T4 every 6 weeks, so far my meds have stayed at 125mcg :happydance: which is the same it's been since I was diagnosed 2 years ago. They actually think I got it in my previous pregnancy with my son and I had a great pregnancy and he doesn't seem to have any lack of intelligence. I am just hoping this pregnancy stays un-eventful as well :) I am glad to see there are so many others out there with the same thing. I have read all the things on the internet and I must agree it all appears scary, but my Dr. assures me that regulation is key to a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->