*Knock Knock*

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower:

I am 19 years old with a 14 weeks old baby and I can not wait to try again soon.
Currently I have had the coil fitted for about a year or so, well until I feel fit enough to carry again :baby:. I love my baby girl so much and have so much more love to share and give to a little brother or sister for Keira. My OH is also excited and can not wait till we have another and wants to start trying NOW :wacko: but I am not ready as I had a very stressful pregnancy and a very stressful birth. :spermy: sorry hehe I just love this piccy so much hahaha anyway as I was saying as he puts it he would like 'loads' of babies HAHA yes ok if you carry them !!!!!

hello :) welcome to WTT,:flow: youl find us all lovely and try to make your wait as fun and as nice as poss!!!

your baby is gorgeous and Keira is a lovely name...i also love the :spermy: it looks so cheeky!

Ha Ha yes I know I love my little :spermy: hehe, thank you OH choose the name Keira and it grew on me in the end she is my little beauty, but I can't help feel uncompleted Hmmmmmm :wacko:

Welcome to WTT, I would say if he is so keen to have that many then you should discuss IVF for him :rofl:

You little girl is beautiful by the way, made me go all mooshy :blush:

gorgeous pic your right and welcome to WTT. There are alot of us here with our first babies just biding a wee bit more time before we can have the next. I cant wait for another either.

Welcome, welcome!
I'm not a mom yet, but OH and I are going to start trying in 2011 when he's 20 and I'm 19 :) We don't have kiddo of our own yet, but there are lots of young ladies around here who do!

Hello ladies :flower:

I am 19 years old with a 14 weeks old baby and I can not wait to try again soon.
Currently I have had the coil fitted for about a year or so, well until I feel fit enough to carry again :baby:. I love my baby girl so much and have so much more love to share and give to a little brother or sister for Keira. My OH is also excited and can not wait till we have another and wants to start trying NOW :wacko: but I am not ready as I had a very stressful pregnancy and a very stressful birth. :spermy: sorry hehe I just love this piccy so much hahaha anyway as I was saying as he puts it he would like 'loads' of babies HAHA yes ok if you carry them !!!!!

Hi Jadesh101 :wave:

Keira is soooo cute, lovely pic :) x

AWWW thank you ladies :friends: I feel so welcome :blush: hehe.
Thank you Keira is a very good baby and is already sleeping through the nights I am so lucky :happydance: and soooo excited for the next to arrive :baby:

Awww how cute she is.

Broodyness kicks in very very quick doesnt it !!

hey hunny long time no chat... IM SAD NO CHATROOM :growlmad::shrug::cry::sad2::huh::sadangel::drunk::gun::sulk:
thats how sad i am boohoo *sniffs*

:hi: My OH said that when Tabs was only 12 weeks :shock:

i don't know. SC said he was trying to fix it, but he didn't give a time frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->