knock knock .....

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
Hey thought id come in here as TTC seems to be overflowing a little and i know alot of people in here are in a similar situation :)

Im on CD24 of 30 and had a VERY strange 48 hours, i still haven't had a pos opk this cycle yet, and i had spotting yesterday and today i thought AF arrived, but was really light almost pointless lol, theres nothing there now and no period cramps or pains nothing so im a bit confused.com ! :shrug:
Hope everyone is well :)
:hugs:

Could be implantation!

In the next few days, look out for how often you have to pee, blue veins on boobs and hips, strange taste in mouth and hopefully AF will stay away!

it may take a few days to get a BFP, but I hope you get it soon...

best of luck hun!
xxx

Sorry, forgot to mention.. Opks sometimes don't detect asurge, especially if you're a fast ovulator- hope that's the case

Baby dust ....

Hey thanks for the messages, yeah im aware of the opks, i have been ttc over 3 years now and i've studied my cycle, i have a luteal phase defect, so i ovulate quite late, but AF arrived this morning full on and really bad tummy aches and like 6 days early which is un usual :S , yeahhhh a randoms fan!! wooo Alright monkey socks? xx

I followed my rubber duck to the y-fronts!

Haha!! nice one ice cream cone! x

'twas mostly as I am following the sperm meets egg plan :)

oo good luck monkey socks! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->