l-arginine for fertility

julie1987

Reaction score
was discussing me ttc with a friend a minute ago and she went through ewverything to try and concieve her last option was ivf untill her doctor went through her AGAIN and mentioned trying l-arginine its a animo acid which i needed in fertility she was very reluctant to go through failure agin but she tried and she just told me she got a bfp after 2 months of taking it.So researched it and although found to be used mostly by body builders to burn fat and increase bloodflow.This what else i found

The building blocks of life. Necessary for egg and sperm production. Some healthcare practitioners will prescribe amino acids such as l-arginine to enhance fertility.
Sources: protein foods such as meat, fish, eggs, dairy, lentils, peas, beans, nuts, brown rice, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, and quinoa.

Maybe when my VERY LATE af decides to appear ill try it.

yes I've read in my traditional chinese medicine book infertility cure by randine lewis how l'arginine is useful in fertility.

Go for it girl! I'm trying a mix of chinese herbs this month after 16 cycles

xx

My prenatal, pregnacare conception has L-arginine in it :thumbup: good to know its good for something! I have been taking it since July last year but am yet to be successful.

Ell im 2 weeks late at min with BFN so as soon as af shows up im gonna give it my all :)

I know this is an old thread but I see that you are all pregnant. First of all congratulations I cannot imagine how exciting that would be. I have to know how did it finally happen for you? Was it the l arginine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->