Lab .. Worried

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
So yesterday at 12dpo I went in to have labs (long history of miscarriages so I always have to go in as soon as I get a positive) and my HCG is 65. Today I am 13dpo, and it would be the day I would had gotten my period. I took more test and they are basically twice as dark as yesterdays. What was your HCG?

that sounds good my hcg was 79 on 12dpo
which would have been either the day of or the day after my expected period
but i think that level is normal for an early pregnancy
it all depends on how long it took for the fertilized egg to travel down the fallopian tube implant and start producing hcg
i would say your level is normal
especially if your tests keep getting darker
thats a really good sign

I think what really has me worried is even though I know 65 is in the normal range, I've been getting a definite bfp since 9dpo and I was expecting it to be higher. I mean shouldn't it if it doubles every 48hrs? I wish I wouldn't worry so much. If I haven't had so many miscarriages then I probably be this crazy lol

yeah that is strange but who knows it could have doubled regularly since 8 dpo
all depends on what test you used and how low hcg it can detect

I got my first beta at 11dpo. It was only 18. Yours is already over triple that at 12dpo. My second test was 16dpo and was 257. It was just fine. I saw the baby and heartbeat this week!

But just think...at 9dpo it could have been 20. Then 48 hrs later at 11dpo 40. So see? It's fine :) don't worry!

Ttc 126 , I didn't think of it that way. Thanks! I feel somewhat better :) I go in Monday for more blood. Hoping I get some good news! I can't wait for these gas bubbles to turn into kicks LOL!

12dpo-VERY faint lines on 2 cheapies, FRER, and preg 1-2 on CB digi (to my utter amazement and shock)
13dpo-38
17dpo-236
5+3 (or thereabouts)-1874
At this point, I started spotting and my former dr predicted miscarriage as my hCG was 'too low'. Well, guess what? I'm now 36 weeks and labor watching like a hawk. :haha: I will add though that I have a history of recurrent miscarriage and I'm monitored very closely in my first tri as I have lower but normal hCG and progesterone levels in the first months. I also supplement progesterone til 14 weeks as I tend to miscarry if I don't take it.

12dpo-VERY faint lines on 2 cheapies, FRER, and preg 1-2 on CB digi (to my utter amazement and shock)
13dpo-38
17dpo-236
5+3 (or thereabouts)-1874
At this point, I started spotting and my former dr predicted miscarriage as my hCG was 'too low'. Well, guess what? I'm now 36 weeks and labor watching like a hawk. :haha: I will add though that I have a history of recurrent miscarriage and I'm monitored very closely in my first tri as I have lower but normal hCG and progesterone levels in the first months. I also supplement progesterone til 14 weeks as I tend to miscarry if I don't take it.
I have to take progesterone supplements also, I will miscarry without them :( I'm just worrying myself sick. I'm considered high risk so I'm sure I will be monitored closely after my pregnancy is considered viable, which will be with bloods next Monday :)...My last child I had bruises on my cervix (from running down the stairs to catch my falling child. She was ok.; )), 2 vessel cord, preterm labor 4 times, hypoglycemia. . I hope this pregnancy takes it easy on me. I don't want to be on bed rest the whole time but of course I will if needed

Wow, sounds like you had one heck of a pregnancy the last time. Well, hang in there and hopefully your next set of labs shows things are going okay. I know how hard it is to not worry when you've had complications before but try and relax as best you can. Anxiety and stress aren't good for either you or the baby. I'll be thinking of you though. :hugs:

Did bloods today - 101 @ 13DPO and was totally what they expected so I believe yours is fine.

According to this site, https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single
The median for a woman at 12 DPO is 47, so you're perfectly fine honey!

Thanks ladies :) I've been doing cheapie test and yesterdays IC was darker than the control line so I do believe I have me a sticky!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->