Labor dreams...

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by krys, Jan 24, 2011.

1. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

Its getting a bit ridiculous, almost every night I dream about giving birth! Its always the same idea, but totally different. Like I'll be at a different hospital, my baby will look different, and the actual labor is just not the same. I'm not necessarily scared of giving birth, so I don't think thats the reason they keep coming back. Has anyone else been having these dreams??

2. rainbows_x

rainbows_x Mummy.

I had alot of vivid labour dreams when I was pregnant!

Most were the kinds of birth I wanted, water birth, natural etc. But I also had a couple where there were problems, I had to get a c-section etc.
    I think it's that when your pregnant you have more vivid dreams, like when you are on your period. Maybe you are thinking about giving birth subconciously & maybe worrying? xx

3. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

Yeah, I have had problems in some of my dreams! I guess I'm probably just worried that something might go wrong? Its frustrating though, because I'll get to see and hold my baby, and then I wake up and realize I have six more months!

4. xx~Lor~xx

xx~Lor~xx Young mummy of 3 <3

Yessss, I had loads of labour dreams with both my children. Definately more for my little boy, my second, and so vivid I would wake up thinking I had given birth already and then see my bump :haha:

xoxox

5. BaybeeMama

BaybeeMama Well-Known Member

I had a dream that i had my baby last night.... It felt so real lol

6. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

I had such intense, vivid dreams when I was pregnant and in every single one of them I was pregnant, which was so weird. But I only had dreams about delivery once. I had one sad dream where I had a miscarriage and I woke up crying. :cry: