Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Oh he is!!! He made the comment when he was leaving that he was here throughout all of yesterday. I gave him the thumbs up and told him one day of parenthood must get him father of the year award. Told him to have a great time and he was missing out, not us. Have ignored all his texts since then.

Had to put in the 'face time'... Sorry he's such a douche :(

I mean he seems super happy and even cried after he came out. My sister got the perfect "first family photo" of the three of us. I just don't know that he quite gets it. Whatever.

I think they're gonna let me go home monday. I have no idea why I'm being kept so long. I had assumed I'd get to leave on Sunday. Which I guess is today and I still haven't really slept so I won't complain lol

Congrats lunasea and jocelyn. These past 48 hrs really been baby mad eh?

I mean he seems super happy and even cried after he came out. My sister got the perfect "first family photo" of the three of us. I just don't know that he quite gets it. Whatever.

I think they're gonna let me go home monday. I have no idea why I'm being kept so long. I had assumed I'd get to leave on Sunday. Which I guess is today and I still haven't really slept so I won't complain lol

I'm going home tomorrow too. They like you to stay 48 hours so they can check baby's weight loss is within normal range and do various checks. Also make sure you're feeding ok. That's here though.

Know what you mean about sleep. I'm shattered!

He's lost 2 oz since he was born.. is that normal? I literally cried after the nurse told me that. I'm gonna have to try getting a picture of the look on my sons face when he doesnt want to eat and show you ladies lol. I know it won't be cute later but he's just the funniest little thing ever.

So far Sophia has been doing a great job latching. She's breastfed twice so far and did great both times.

Amsan, so sorry to hear that the fob is just not getting it. Hopefully he'll come around for your sons sake.

I swear I am in more pain now with contractions than I was during labor!!!

They generally lose 10% of their body weight.

Ugh, after pains are the worst!!!

Congrats amsan he is gorgeous. And yes it's normal for them to lose weight after. Hunter went from 7 lb 2 to 6 lb 15 at discharge. One week on he has gained back to his birth weight.

And Jocelyn congrats I was so excited to see her photo on Facebook.

He's lost 2 oz since he was born.. is that normal? I literally cried after the nurse told me that. I'm gonna have to try getting a picture of the look on my sons face when he doesnt want to eat and show you ladies lol. I know it won't be cute later but he's just the funniest little thing ever.

Yes, very normal! DS was 6.3lbs when he was born & was only 5 something lbs when he came home. Never heard of a baby NOT weighing less when they leave the hospital. Congrats again & sorry FOB is still a d*c%!

I agree. After pains ARE the worst! This gives a whooooole new meaning to fire crotch!! :rofl: this morning really really sucks. Was up every 3 hours or so. If its not my vagina hurting its my back from the epidural. I was sweating my ass off so they brought a fan in for me, which in turn made me extremely congested. So now I'm half drugged and can't sleep. Just had the worst employee ever draw my blood. I swear she couldn't find my vein so she just stabbed and hoped for the best. I felt my whole arm twitch from it. Gah. The things we go through!

Omg!!! Congrats...i know this has been a rough road for you..we were both having baby daddy issues.. really hope all goes well for u and baby! enjoy your boy!

Omg!!! Congrats...i know this has been a rough road for you..we were both having baby daddy issues.. really hope all goes well for u and baby! enjoy your boy!

Thank you!!! He's proving to be a Douche still but the difference now is I don't.care at all lol.

I hope things are good your way also!!!

Congrats jocelyn and lunar!! Wowzer baby frenzy!

Yes Amsan the weight loss is totally normal! Most if not all babies lose weight after birth. They generally just look for them to be back to birth weight by 2 weeks old. Don't worry! My daughter lost over 10% of her weight, but was over birth weight by 2 weeks old. Its amazing how quickly they put it back on!

This baby isn't getting the memo that we're supposed to be in labor or something lol. I forced myself to dtd last night and was rewarded with some very intense contractions, which as usual fizzled out. Thinking I may force myself to endure another round this morning before the little ones are up lol. I told the ball to f-off..I refuse to touch it again till I'm in full labor in the hospital.

Congrats jocelyn and lunar!! Wowzer baby frenzy!

Yes Amsan the weight loss is totally normal! Most if not all babies lose weight after birth. They generally just look for them to be back to birth weight by 2 weeks old. Don't worry! My daughter lost over 10% of her weight, but was over birth weight by 2 weeks old. Its amazing how quickly they put it back on!

This baby isn't getting the memo that we're supposed to be in labor or something lol. I forced myself to dtd last night and was rewarded with some very intense contractions, which as usual fizzled out. Thinking I may force myself to endure another round this morning before the little ones are up lol. I told the ball to f-off..I refuse to touch it again till I'm in full labor in the hospital.

I really really hope baby decides to come soon for you!!!!

Congrats everyone!

Major baby boom on BnB this week... now when is it my turn :baby:

Congratulations to all you ladies who've just had your previous bundles of joy. My SIL will be joining you all soon as well. She's being induced Wednesday at 37 weeks. I'm still a fair way off but with one health issue after another for, I'm ready for this to be over and I'm hoping it won't take too long.

And Amsan, I really hope FOB pulls his head out of huts arse soon for at least bubbas sake.

-AussieBub

DTD again this morning, have had quite a bit of painful contractions but can't seem to get them to stay regular. They started out 8 min apart this morning but stopped, then I started getting very random ones. Right now, having some around 14 minutes apart. The difference now is they hurt a lot more than they have thus far. Please please please don't stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->