Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

That's kinda how mine went! They started to spread out but got even more painful. Good luck!!!

Well..was in quite a bit of pain, contractions came down to around 6 min apart, so we went for a walk (tn ey were sticking even just walking around the house.) I had intense cramping while we walked and my stomach just stayed hard I couldn't really tell when I contracted. Lots of back pain. I suddenly had to go #2 really bad, so we came home and I did and contractions stopped again.. I am beyond frustrated. Some of the contractions were strong enough to make my hands shake a bit. Just had 2 contractions 15 min apart now, but there was a 45 min break in them.. I just don't know what my body is doing!

Well..was in quite a bit of pain, contractions came down to around 6 min apart, so we went for a walk (tn ey were sticking even just walking around the house.) I had intense cramping while we walked and my stomach just stayed hard I couldn't really tell when I contracted. Lots of back pain. I suddenly had to go #2 really bad, so we came home and I did and contractions stopped again.. I am beyond frustrated. Some of the contractions were strong enough to make my hands shake a bit. Just had 2 contractions 15 min apart now, but there was a 45 min break in them.. I just don't know what my body is doing!

Sounds like it's practising! Hoping good things for you Aime :)

I wish I felt like it was practice.. they are very painful, and changing my cervix so I don't understand what the deal is..

Mine weren't consistently close together until I got to the hospital. I had some 20-40 minutes apart until I got here.

Maybe try some RLT and/or an orgasm while you are having the contractions to help move them along a bit?

Well, everything once again came to a halt. I almost went in, but wanted them to be closer before I did and eventually they just died off. I had them sporadically throughout the night. I need to let it go. I see the doctor Wednesday, going to talk to her about all this stop start stuff. It's real contractions, BH ones don't feel intense like that and don't get so regular. I wonder if baby could just be in a bad position..I haven't had any ultrasounds since 24 weeks, she's been going based off feeling my stomach as she always does. Something has to give. Hopefully she will just send me up to the hospital sometime this week and break my water. For now, I give up on walking, bouncing, sexing, and all that other junk lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->