LABOUR #3+ was it....

tiggerz

Expecting our 3rd miracle
Reaction score
Easier, harder, more/less painful than your previous births???

Did you cope better or worse?? Longer/shorter - my mum lives 2 hrs away so I'm worried this will be quick and I need my children to be looked after and definitely want dh with me!!!

Starting to panic at what I've let myself in for!

It's so hard to say what your labour will be like, as all pregnancies are different.

My first baby was born 5 wks early, due to my waters breaking.
My second baby was born right on time, with no help/inducing...all natural.
My third baby was 12 days past due date, and I had to be induced.

For all 3 pregnancies, my labour was between 8-16hrs. With induction, pains were stronger, more sharp.

I think if your first 2 labours were quick, then this one would probably be also, or long, same thing.

But then, you just never know....LOL

Indeed - I won't know until it happens! I've heard of a lot of ladies saying number 3 was quick etc and that's kinda scaring me as my mum is soooo far away!! I need her here to look after my other 2!!

This little boy is my 6th :blush: I've found my labours have got quicker each time. My third was however my best in terms of how I managed,how easy to push out he was. He was a week early and definitely my easiest x x x

My 1st was the longest 16 hours
my 2nd,3rd,and 4th were all 7 hours BUTTTT the 4th baby I only gave a few pushes and she was out, my second was enormous at almost 10lbs so she was a struggle to get out and I had a lot of bleeding and my third was so text book I hardly remember it. It based on the baby more than how many times you have done it honestly the pain was the same I demanded epidural with all of them THAT part never gets better lol

I found that each of my babies were quick..

1st was 5hrs
2nd was 3 hrs
3rd was 1 1/2 hrs
4th was less than 1/2hr

It scares me with this one that I might have it alone on my kitchen floor..
I was lucky because my waters always broke before labour began so I had time to get to the hospital.

I coped waaaaay better and it was only a hour or so long I think this one will fly out (fingers crossed)

WOW, such quick labours!! You lucky gals. LOL, I can't have such quick ones, or I would having the child in the car on the way to the hospital, as I live 30 minutes from it! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->