Labour Prediction Quiz, More just for fun

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Dream.A.Dream, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

Can you tell I'm bored at the moment :lol:

Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php xx

2. _Vicky_

_Vicky_ Mum to twins

lol

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

3. MiissDior

MiissDior Mommy of 3(1 in heaven)

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Highly Doubt the when the baby will be born bit because I will be induced 1-2wk early with this little one fingers crossed :) i dont mind the weight lol.. but the 11 hour labour i hop its shorter haha

4. lorna84

lorna84 mummy to Emilie :))

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

5. Becyboo__x

Becyboo__x Just Me, DS and DD!

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

6. PineappleHead

PineappleHead Mommy of two

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

yikes... 12 hour labor... 0.o

7. Beautywithin

Beautywithin Mummy of two

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 9 hours long

8. LoobyLou75

LoobyLou75 Mum of 3

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the evening. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 8 hours long.

Haha, my first 2 labours were early and they were both born in the evening so they're having a good guess!

9. geekone

geekone Well-Known Member

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

My baby is small, there is no way :rofl::rofl: I am 5ft 8 and OH is 6ft 2 small baby by bum still it would be nice though :)

10. new mummy h

new mummy h First little princess!!!!

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

7.5 sounds good!! but i think the way its growing it'll be bigger! lol

11. suzanne108

suzanne108 Well-Known Member

I got the same......hope it doesn't decide to come too early I'm working until I'm 38 weeks!!!!!

12. RaeEW89

RaeEW89 Waiting on my little girl

Labor Prediction Quiz

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 18 hours long.

Ha lol how cruel, a 9 lb baby.

13. puppycat

puppycat Mum & PAL

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Hmm don't know what to expect really. It's a waiting game!