Labour watch - july babies 2014

moltal213

Reaction score
So we all gettin closer to july ..

27 days + or - ..

I'm sure some ladies would love to to do some labour watch especially ladies expectin their first !!

So here we go ..
- I haven't packed hospital bags lol
- had brown cm .. Slight cramps but nothin terrible ..
- I've dropped and she's turned let's cross fingers I reach 37 weeks

Good luck :hugs:

Oh i'll join this! Due 24th july so still a while yet. Haven't prepared a thing yet have everything from my DD still packed away just need to go through it all.
No labour signs, wondering if i will be early again like last time. :)

I'm due the 21st I know its early but its good to know wat other ppl r up to I feel like I have to do so much more lol .. Been so unmotived n I started labour watch because my baby apparently comin early .. Welcome :)

Hello, thought I'd join depsite the fact I'm hoping he's gonna stay put at least another week or two which I'm sure he will! I'll still be here in 5 weeks begging for him to come along knowing my luck lol!

As for signs nothing so far but he's not breech as thought yay! Still not engaged though but they had difficulty assessing if he was breech or not so he could be!
Hospital bag only half done!
And I started taking RLT this week.

I'm due on the 11th
Period cramps on and off for a month
Spd really bad in my pelvis. Never had it before
Other then that feel good a little emotional
Worked out today
bags not packed will start soon
Baby shower in 9 days.
My doggy is due in the next 2 weeks scarred for her
And will be moving soon (hopefully) before baby gets here

I am due July 5th. My bags are partially packed. Not really having signs other than some bh and crampiness.

Due 19th July, Spd and general discomfort but no signs as yet. Bag also partially ready. Had a growth scan today and measuring 4pounds 11 at 33wk 5 days.

Heading to centreparcs tomorrow for 7 days. X

Hi everyone,

Due 10th July, this is my first. Bags half packed. I thin baby's head is engaged and feeling like there is less room to move in there.

Impatient to meet little one. So uncomfortable now and still working full time :p

How about everyone else?

Strange question but how do you know wen ur baby is engaged ...? ..

As for symtoms nothing so much just extremely tired n slighty nauseuos in the morning .. I feel like I'm in tww again . I can't believe it is already 3 weeks till july .. I honestly dont feel like I've been pregnant 8 months ..

Is their anythin u ladies wud like me to add e.g. front page dates or etc ... ?

Hi,

This is first time for me being pregnant but from talking to my friends, my own experience and what I know from being a medical student who has done Ob&Gyn rotation, your baby is engaged when a few things happen:

1. you feel a little lighter in your belly like the weight has shifted down
2. you might suddenly have some back pain
3. you feel as though there is something between your legs or like your vagina is going to fall out - you walk a bit strange
4. you have to pee even more than before, like excessively and stool might be more frequent and softer
5. if you lie down on your back and take breath in, feel babies head above pubic bone (assuming head down position) and if you can't push babies head down they are engaged in pelvis. You can't engage if not in right position.
6. baby head will engaged any time from 33 weeks onwards but might be till right before birth

Hope this helps

Strange question but how do you know wen ur baby is engaged ...? ..

As for symtoms nothing so much just extremely tired n slighty nauseuos in the morning .. I feel like I'm in tww again . I can't believe it is already 3 weeks till july .. I honestly dont feel like I've been pregnant 8 months ..

Is their anythin u ladies wud like me to add e.g. front page dates or etc ... ?

I don't know if my baby's is engaged but I can feel his head down below, I have to tuck in my hand down there while walking to reduce the discomfort.
I had DS on his due date, I don't think I will make it to my csection date with this LO, I have been so uncomfortable since 30 weeks and I now feel the way I felt at 38 weeks with DS.

I agree with the baby engaged part I don't think she's engaged n know she has turned n moved down but she moves a lot .. Haha ..

I hope that my stress isn't affectin the baby haven't slept like 24 hours lol ... N me n my boyfriend have split up .. So ya hope this doesn't make her come early

Oh I'm sorry molta, I hope you are ok. I don't think there's a worse time to have to deal with a break up but try and stay relaxed and focused on your baby. I don't think stress can necessarily bring on labour per say but it can cause complications. I've had 2 eventful pregnancies now, my grandma died when I was 38 weeks pregnant with dd last year, and this year my dad had a stroke whilst working abroad and then my df walked out of his job! So I've been mega stressed these last few weeks and baby's still fine. The only thing you should try to do is stay relaxed as you can so your BP doesn't start to raise. I hope you are ok.

Have the MWs said what position your baby seems to be in?

As for me I'm pretty sure baby is beginning to engage now. I've had pains at the bottom of my bump which the consultant says is probably because baby is getting lower.
Anyone else's heartburn getting worse?? Mines awful now! And I'm so unbelievably tired,
I wake up more tired than when I go to bed!!

I have not had heartburn this entire pregnancy, but the tiredness is horrendous. Trying to stay motivated to go to all the doctor's appointments, clean and pack is virtually impossible. I could just sleep most of the day. But I am trying to stay active and get things done.

I can't get motivated either, I look at the jobs around the house that need doing and just don't have the energy, I wish I could sleep all day!! My dd has a nap after lunch each day and as soon as I wake in the morning I'm counting down til nap time so I can lie down again!!

Although I still found the energy to make chocolate brownies today lol!

Thanks Bailey my goodness u sound like my crazy life in the last 2 months ..my babys dad lost his job .. I cud lose my diploma (accreditation issues) n I don't know if I'm gaurenteed a job next year .. Its so weird how u have such an amazin time n things go so go n then it hits you like an avalanche .. Anyways yes she told me that at 28 weeks she had turned n at 30 weeks she moved down but nothin really about her bein engaged ..

Lol I've always been a hard worker n never let ppl down .. Lol I've let them down now I can't think straight I just want sleep ...

Very bad cramps in my ovary area both sides holy beer I struggled to even get up .. N I'm strugglin with spasms .. Not much heart burn just ribs being kicked lol .m

Lol I've always been a hard worker n never let ppl down .. Lol I've let them down now I can't think straight I just want sleep ...

This has been me! I missed mu licensing exams Saturday because I thought they were at 12 and they were at 11. Now I cannot take them until September. I have no motivation and I really need to get some my house is filty and not enough has been packed for our move. So much is landing on dh.

Hi ladies! I'm due July 15th but I had both my kids at 37 weeks so my dr thinks I'll probably go early. Hoping so but not expecting it really. I've been having pretty intense BH of late though and I'm peeing every hour it seems so I'm wondering if baby is dropping. S/he is head down but favors a back-to-back position or spins so his/her spine is running down my right side and s/he is facing my left hip. Other than that, I'm in nesting mode (BIG TIME) and super duper tired all the time. So ready to have this baby already...

Hi ladies. Good to see a July labor watch thread. I was wondering whether someone was going to create one soon or not. Glad you did. :)

I just wanted to say hi and will update after my obgyn appointment tomorrow. :)

Good luck to all ladies due soon.

Time waster we have the same EDD!

Anyone else finding more (sorry tmi) discharge lately? I've started wearing thicker pads rather than just liners now coz it seems like a lot! I do remember this from last time though so not worried it's anything bad lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->