Lack of Apetite?

KX

Reaction score
Ahh spelt the title wrong-APPETITE, how do I ammend it?

I still have no appetite what so ever, my mum and Dale are on my back all day about it. All i have is excessive thirst, I can't stop drinking fluids!

I had this just after having Becca, but only for a week.

Was or anyone else like this?

Im not going to fade away tho, as I have 5 stone to lose!:rofl:

I can get through the day and night on 4 digestives even then they are forced!

I was scared that Lucy might not be getting the nutrients she needs in my milk but the MW said that she will be x

Lucy will be getting the nutrients from you, the only thing is that it may possibly affect your supply. I felt exactly the same after having Ella, it's probably due to how poorly you have been (but I ate like a freaking pig after Alex!).
Just eat what you fancy when you fancy it, I'm sure in a few days you're appetite will start slowly coming back. As long as you're drinking lots (like you have been) and make sure you're not rushing around too much then you should be ok.

Yeah I agree with Kina, it's probably due to the birth experience you had and blood loss. If you can't stomach food try and have some fruit and veggie smoothies - they'll do your thirst and give you good stuff at the same time.

i feel like that on most days0---- and then on some days i'm starving---- it just depends --- just eat when ur hungry or munch on somethin small if u havent had anything in hours and u feel the need to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->