lack of braxton hicks...

RedString

Reaction score
i just haven't noticed any yet this pregnancy, :shrug: I find it weird, because I remember getting them with my first. I hope this doesn't mean LO is gonna come later rather than sooner, ._. I'm done being pregnant! really! T_T

Hi i am 37 weeks pregnant and a few weeks ago i was worried like you that i hadn't felt many braxton hicks...but now i am having loads and excited that i might be having baby soon...
Any way 2 days ago i had them every 4 minute for 2 hours... thought things were starting but no :cry:
Hope yours start soon try not to worry babies come when they are ready...:hugs: xx

I haven't had any BH either... and I am getting a bit tired of being pregnant too! Just want the whole thing to be over and done with now as I am totally useless, can't even tie my shoe laces!! :wacko:

I haven't had any either :huh: Makes me feel like LO isn't coming anytime within the next couple of weeks! I'm getting tired of being pregnant also, just want my LO.

Unfortunately I didn't get them at all with my LO so had no preparation for when labour was to come, I don't think everybody gets them in every pregnancy so don't worry!

of course, since posting this I had one bout of bad ones that hurt, :haha: probably not helped by my poor posture, :blush: but its a little reassuring anyway.

I have not had any either! An I'm 6 days over x

I'm 39+2 today.. And I haven't had any.. I guess some get them and some don't... I wouldn't worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->