Lack of Focus/Unmotivated

JleStar

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Just wondering if you all felt very early on in pregnancy as if you can't focus. I am a school teacher which requires many hours of paperwork and time in front of the computer, most days when I get home. Lately, I feel as if I can't focus long enough to finish my work. I am usually a good time manager(because I need to be) but like I said I just have no motivation. I am supposed to be testing today. AF has not showed. I am going to wait a few more days but I seriously feel as if their is a fog over my head.
Anyone else feel this early on in pregnancy?
thanks

I'm getting this due to tiredness. I've no stamina for anything mental or physical right now. Pain in the neck as I have studying to do alongwith everything else. Hopefully it won't last too long.

Have you tested yet?

I work in schools too and i cant focus on anything but my next appointment. Im terribly distracted since i found out Im pregnant and preoccupied with the next test, sono, etc. ANd the fatique is bad, I dont want to go the store after work, look for clothes for a new interview (just go home and sleep)

I'm struggling with this, too. I'm in college, and studying and doing homework feels impossible. I worked while pregnant with DD and didn't having this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->