Lack of Symptoms but BFP?

squishmich

Reaction score
I'm currently 14dpo and have had a lack of symptoms - virtually nothing. I had slight cramping at 10dpo but other than that, nada. I did tests on 10dpo and 12dpo and they turned out BFN. I got those weird burps today. :shrug:

Has anyone had a BFP but had little to no symptoms? Does that happen often? When did you get your BFP?

My first chemical pregnancy (first time ever pregnant) I had so many symptoms. I had implantation bleeding, veiny boobs, bloody nose, back pain, and probably more things that I don't remember off the top of my head. Now with my second pregnancy which resulted in my now 1 year old daughter, I had no symptoms in my 2ww. I was pretty positive I was NOT pregnant. I started getting faint positives at 9dpo.

I'm so pleased to hear your story! It means there's still hope! I had a m/c in June (I was 5.5 weeks), in which I experienced a wide range of symptoms from sore boobs, nausea, gassy, cramping, bloating etc.

People have said that every pregnancy is totally different; I think I'm still waiting for the same set of symptoms from my first pregnancy.

This is a relief to me too! I'm currently 10dpo with no symptoms except mild cramping and spotting but trying to hold off on testing. Might give in tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->