Lack of symptoms?

karamel

Reaction score
It's probably nothing to be worried about, but I have like no symptoms.
Up until 11 weeks i had MS, but then nothing.
My breasts are slightly tender, but not really.
And otherwise, I have no symptoms.
Should I be concerned?

**sorry for always being a downer in my posts, but I'm just worried**

It's normal for your symptoms to subside soon after the placenta takes over. I don't think you should worry at all. Besides second tri is when alot but not all woman start feeling great so I'd say you're right on time and enjoy!! ;)

Thanks, that makes me feel better :)
I've just been so worried constantly throughout this pregnancy.

You should fell very lucky you dont have any symptoms i get all the above.. throwing up, heart burn, everything..

I think you are just in the stage when your placenta is taking over, try not to worry. I know how it is i done it my entire pregnancy too, its really hard not too. I understand.

My first symptom was the bump appearing around 24+wks - nah, only joking! I knew I was pregnant with the positive hpt, but thats it really - up until now at 36+wks!!!

Now I actually feel pregnant - uncomfortable, cant sleep, heartburn..... I really shouldnt complain as it has been a fab, trouble-free pregnancy up until now:flower:

Enjoy!

your placenta is taking over hun. You should soon be able to feel like your old self again!

I have been feeling better this week (Im 8+4 so feels weird to me) but my midwife assured me this was normal. She also told me I was lucky to feel ok.

However I am convinced nothing is in there anymore!

your placenta is taking over hun. You should soon be able to feel like your old self again!

I have been feeling better this week (Im 8+4 so feels weird to me) but my midwife assured me this was normal. She also told me I was lucky to feel ok.

However I am convinced nothing is in there anymore!

I'm convinced the same thing. And I have a dr's appointment on the 4th and I'm so scared he won't find a heartbeat!! :(

Try not to worry. I haven't really had any morning sickness my whole pregnancy so far, and I've had a scan and my doctor found the heartbeat this past Thursday and all was fine.

Im the same and was panicking! The only thing different now is the fact I'm dead spotty and wasn't before! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->